Crutch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crutch Reviews

½ February 17, 2015
Not good. Contrived, overacted and stereotyped.
March 14, 2012
Hmmm... It's been recommended, so I'll watch it.
½ June 23, 2010
Alrigtee overall although still with some usual Indies' flaws.
May 29, 2010
kinda lame-under developed characters that I didn't really even care about in this b movie.
July 29, 2008
Really nice! I love the pace of the movie, the performances are credible. And what really makes it interesting is the fact that its a true story! I mean, imagine these series of events happening to a person in real life! Its a roller coaster ride!
½ February 9, 2008
I really want to like this film but I'm rather sick of stories/films about writers/filmmakers/actors right now.
January 26, 2008
Made me feel kinda icky thinking of the fact that the directer was playing the role of the sleezebag who did these things to him, but perhaps that story woulda came out better than the actual story told. It was just bland at times, staying too long on some thought or part, well after it was interesting or important to the plot.
½ August 6, 2007
A very lacklustre film. At times it is, unintentionally, humourous.
July 19, 2007
Granted, this film is based on a true story, and the lead character went through a HELL of a hard time dealing with a lot of problems. However, I felt the story was spinning it's wheels at some points. At some points I said "Jezz, can we move on?". I would then look at the clock and realize that this 90 minute movie seemed a lot longer. But, don't get me wrong, the film had some amazing points, and you wanted to see David get out of everything ok, I just wished he could have directed a little bit better. This is his first film directing, so, with that in mind, it's a solid effort, with a decent film.
½ June 19, 2007
was really intense, good storyplot, especially its based on the childhood of one of the main actors
October 26, 2006
Hmmm... It's been recommended, so I'll watch it.
June 24, 2005
DEPRESSING FILM. SIMPLE LOW BUDGET. IT'S BIGGEST LIABILITY IS THE ACTING. IT'S NOT TERRIBLE, BUT NOT PARTICULARLY GOOD EITHER. COMES OFF AS A BIG ADVERTISEMENT FOR 12 STEP PROGRAMS.