Zodiac Killer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zodiac Killer Reviews

November 29, 2012
It's such a shame to see this film go in this direction. With the impressive source material and - admittedly - brilliant take on it, they could have done so much and ended up with a fantastic film. Unfortunately, the production value is low, the acting is horrific and the script tends to go off target frequently which is both distracting and difficult to watch.
September 10, 2012
An even more crap-tastic ripoff of a much better movie. That movie didn't include "Killer" in its title.
½ April 14, 2011
one of the worst movies ever constructed. Doesn't even deserve half a star really.
½ December 23, 2010
Please burn any copies you see.
½ December 23, 2010
Note to Mr. Lommel, please stop making movies for major film distributors so that people who haven't been discovered who actually have talent can release something worth watching. I don't even know where to begin, terrible acting, no plausible storyline, unnatural events leading up to stupid crimes, the list goes on and on. Luckily I have been able to forget most of what I watched but one thing that stood out to me (spoiler alert) The Zodiac Killer killed people in inventive fashions, the copycat in this movie who was fascinated with the Zodiac so much that he actually thought he was him, only used a gun???? What a waste of time.
½ March 9, 2010
the movie was a little slow, but it was good.
March 28, 2009
Wow was this bad
Only one part was good and it was the last 5 minutes.
Do not waste your time watching it.
March 23, 2009
½ March 20, 2009
pretty good if you're into the zodiac mythology
February 28, 2009
this my favorite movie ever..*
January 3, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
½ December 16, 2008
worst 88 minutes in my life. so f****** never ending
November 23, 2008
it was actully good, i loved it
November 3, 2008
very horrorfying movie a lot of unsolved scenes until you get to the ending of it. I had to watch it for a week because I could never understand what was going on. Now i do.
½ October 4, 2008
This movie was very scary, but im glad they found him.
½ September 28, 2008
not verry good at all, the remake with jake gylanhall is reall good though
June 16, 2008
I feel like i saw this...i usually do see serial killer movies but...i can't recall...
June 6, 2008
This got boring, I liked the kid the most in this movie he was the most interesting but, the ending just stopped it was a real let down.
April 30, 2008
Not good. Unless you enjoywatching people get stabbed to death for 2 hours straight.