Elvis Has Left the Building - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Elvis Has Left the Building Reviews

July 28, 2005
NAH, DOESN'T WORK. KIM BASINGER TRIES, NO LUCK. A SPOOF ON MARY KAY COSMETICS AND ELVIS IMPORSONATORS.
December 27, 2012
12/27/2012: Pretty dumb/cheesy movie, but Kim is still gorgeous!
½ November 25, 2012
A no-brainer with a few laughs. However, what does it say about a film that the biggest laugh is the cameo of Tom Hanks as a dead biker?
February 23, 2012
this man is my dream husband hot hot hot
½ October 7, 2011
Hum... weirdo ! But kind of funny too !
½ February 19, 2011
movie happened to pick up @ library, a lot dumb, but, very funny in places
October 24, 2010
Poor and not funny whatsoever. 1 star for Elvis' songs only.
½ October 22, 2010
This movie may not be for everyone, but I loved it. Kim Basinger's depiction of a 40-something woman dealing with the angst of unrealized dreams and the dreaded "how did I end up here?" question was sublime. All this while driving a classic pink caddy, being chased by the police, falling in love and selling makeup..... There are some great cameos and it's just a fun movie.
½ July 17, 2010
Hahaha, don't know if I'm gonna cry or laugh...
February 9, 2010
A great concept for an off-beat comedy however, the overall delivery, failed to entertain.
September 13, 2009
Fun to watch, still, pretty cheesy.
August 30, 2009
Tom Hanks had to set the record for briefest cameo. It was less than 5 seconds and he had no lines. Not a good movie, but it was a bunch Elvis songs on the soundtrack so it gets a star. Has John Corbett appeared in any movie thats marketed to men?
April 5, 2009
One of the most insignificant and pointless movies that I have ever seen.
½ April 1, 2009
Is probably funny like once.
November 16, 2008
It was a really silly movie, and it made me laugh.
½ October 5, 2008
Not the best movie.. Well acted but what are the odds for running down elvis immitations like that.. A little bit of fun but it could be better..
½ September 22, 2008
You could actually turn off the picture and listen to brilliant Elvis covers or just skip the movie all together and buy the soundtrack. However, finding the soundtrack is not as easy as it sounds, so you might be forced to suffer through the thin storyline.
August 3, 2008
light and fun. john corbett and kim basinger make a great pair.
½ July 6, 2008
Maybe you have to be an ELVIS fan to "get" this movie, but I found it a lot of fun! A great soundtrack full of Presley classics combines with Basinger's enduring beauty and sex appeal for a winning pop cultural confection no Elvis fan should miss!!!