Haven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Haven Reviews

March 11, 2011
I just saw a new documentary about gruber which was good. My interest comes from it being set in my home town but I am a history nut and this sucks. Gruber is an amazing women who deserves better than this. Having seen the documentary this was a small part of an incredible life
½ March 7, 2010
everyone should see this film because I was in it
October 3, 2008
This made for TV movie does not reflect a terribly accurate portrait of the actual events. So much could have been said and was not. It is able to convey a general feel but leaves out too many key details.
April 9, 2008
yeah, da one with orlando bloom
April 5, 2008
this was an awesome movie, after i saw it i got to meet Dr. Ruth Gruber and she is an amazing woman
January 23, 2008
This is not the movie i was talking about.........
January 4, 2008
not the one i was talking about either ..think "orlando bloom" people comon
December 11, 2007
This is not the Haven I meant. I dont know what this shit is. I'm talking about the one with Orlando Bloom. OK?
December 7, 2007
Yah too was thinking Orlando Bloom Haven
November 25, 2007
yeah i was after the orlando bloom version..
November 18, 2007
this is not the haven i was talking about
November 2, 2007
Not the right Haven....the one with Orlando Bloom and Zoe Saldana
October 1, 2007
not the one i was talking about either... i want orlando bloom and zoe saldana...
September 24, 2007
I'm talking about a different movie.
September 19, 2007
Not the Haven I was talking about
September 17, 2007
I meant the one with Orlando Bloom in it.
September 17, 2007
Not the Haven, I was talking about. The one with Orlando Bloom was the one that I was talking about and it was an ok movie as well
September 11, 2007
I thought this was a great show with realistic characters and a great story. Loved it.
August 28, 2007
This is not the Haven that I was talking about. The one that is my favorite has Orlando Bloom and Zoe Saldana in it. I haven never seen this movie that they put on there.
½ July 2, 2007
It was OK. An interesting historical tidbit.