Evel Knievel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Evel Knievel Reviews

April 19, 2011
Bobby 'Evel' Knievel! America's #1 daredevil! Gotta be impressed especially when George Eads was playing the part. It shows very clear of 'Evel' Knievel's road to fame. And although Snake River Canyon wasn't a success, it was pretty amazing, and extremely ambitious. Really really love George Eads' acting. He's a very gifted (and too under-appreciated) actor. To say the least, well if you're a fan of George Eads, you gotta catch Evel Knievel.
October 15, 2009
George Hamilton made Evel Knievel look like a nut
September 2, 2009
I learned a lot about Evel watching this, if its all true, i look up to the man, even to his wife for his relational "problems" (hope she got some 2 ;p) Nice real-life stunt takes of Evel! Good emotional pieces in an great life-story movie!
November 20, 2008
Damn this was awesome. As a film it sucked but i never saw the jumps of evel and the bravery shown so for just that and the fact its about a complete legend, a "modern day gladiator" who'd stare death in the face....after a few big gulps of whiskey, who'd beat up bikers and critics at his events, who survived a guiness world record of broken bones and still lives....still rides in Florida.
July 25, 2007
Pretty good for a made for tv movie. Based on the life of Evel Knievel. Could have been a little more exciting though. lol
March 19, 2007
my mum used to call the neighbours that
chadroesti
March 12, 2007
Half of this movie was filmed in my hometown and it still sucks - EK is a jackhole
½ February 23, 2007
what can I say..... Evel & I are both from Butte....gotta love him :)
December 3, 2006
yeah looks good, ill see this!
September 3, 2006
george eads is awesome
June 20, 2006
i'm not sure if this is the same evel knievel as i saw but the one i saw was true evel knievel way not taking things seriously and stared and was produced by george hamilton
April 4, 2006
Yet another day with nothing to do with Sky at my finger tips...yet another crap movie
March 25, 2006
To put it in Evel Knievel's own words, this movie was "...glorious!". Evel is a real American hero. This movie did not do him justice, and I dont think any could. but this was a great attempt. a job well done at somthing so impossible.