Descent - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Descent Reviews

January 2, 2011
Ovaj film je svakako acquired taste, mislim tesko je naci nekog kome je pojam dobre zabave Luk Peri u ulozi profesora koji spasava svijet od unistenja. Ako jos uvijek citate ovaj tekst i niste pobjegli glavom bez obzira na pomen doticne osobe, napomenucu da se radi o standardnom filmu katastrofe - neka kompanija eksperimentise s nekim eksplozijama i time pomjeri nekakve (tektonske?) ploce i napravi belaj, tako da lava pocinje da izbija u ogromnim kolicinama i tome slicno. U maniru Armagedona (samo na Zemlji), ekipa se u nekom supermodernom vozilu (nalik na ono iz Nindza kornjaca) spusta 40 km pod zemlju i postavlja neke bombe i spasava stvar. Meni je ovde vrlo simpaticno bilo to sto su vojnici negativci, ali potpuno je neocekivano da najvece djubre bude Majkl Dorn (!)
½ April 25, 2010
I so defienlty want to see this film as it looks intresting to watch reali lol it's has cute Luke Perry in it thou! :)
½ January 18, 2009
Even Luke Perry couldn't save this one! Sci-Fi channel does The Core! Laughable effects, showstring dudget and a flat cast...why bother? That's the afterthought of this movie.
½ November 16, 2008
Oh God! My Eyes! This was the worst movie - NOT to be confused with the "The Descent" with the scary underground creatures and the spelunking spice girls. This had Luke Perry in it ... *shakes head* and i will NEVER EVER get that hour and a half back.

Bad acting, terrible sets, woeful special effects, and even worst plot - think "The Core" and then give a hobo $10 to remake it, and THAT would be 100% better than this tripe.

It was like watching a 50's sci-fi, but the fact that it was made in 2005 make what would be funny, just disgraceful. SHAME SHAME SHAME!
½ August 4, 2008
i flipn hate scary movies
½ May 20, 2008
A cheap THE CORE rip-off with the man Luke Perry leading a team of scientists journey to the center of the earth. Thoroughly forgettable stuff, and bargain basement special effects. Pass
½ May 8, 2008
Like The Core, only not as good, which is saying a lot.
½ March 14, 2008
Can i ask, who actually gets out at the end im confused!!!
creepy, gorey and a bit scary!!
March 9, 2008
good movie until u get to the end, what was the point, one should of got out at least.
February 4, 2008
very gud, gory but love it, how their insides were torn out wicked love it!
½ January 24, 2008
So gory, so violent, so creepy...its fabulous. Women getting torn apart and tearing each other apart, what more could you want?
January 20, 2008
I actually enjoyed this film, although I liked "The Core" better.
January 19, 2008
This movie isn't scary, but it has a major "creepy" vibe if you find distorted, weird-moving humanoids scary. Which I do, so I found this movie very entertaining. Miles above many other horror flicks these days.
January 17, 2008
grabe sigawan kaming lahat....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
January 4, 2008
I had a hard time believing any part of this movie. Not scary, just bad. Gets one star for "friends stabbing friends". This holiday season, give the gift of pickaxe. BFF!
½ December 17, 2007
A little scary...but not really..I dunno I thought it was okay..a bit too "girl power-y" for my taste, though.
December 16, 2007
He's still descending? I thought Luke Perry already hit rock bottom.
½ December 14, 2007
I slept through half the movie and felt like I didn't miss anything except more sleep. Disaster movies - budget = disaster. The only thing that would have redeemed this movie is if Michael Dorn had dressed up like Wharf. That would've been awesome.
December 7, 2007
Cheesy sci-fi, but Luke Perry still looks pretty good.
November 17, 2007
When I watched it with my friend she jumped
and scared the hell out of me.Same story line as the cave but way more better.