Descent - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Descent Reviews

½ November 11, 2007
Why are so many people reviewing this film as "The Descent" when this is just "Descent"? This film was pants where as "The Descent" was quite original and entertaining
½ October 27, 2007
Good horror film - not good for people with a heart condition.
October 4, 2007
director:neil marshall. it's an amazing movie. It is similiar with Cave, but this one is better. if ya have claustrophobia do not recommend..
September 23, 2007
scariest thing ever. ever ever ever ever. preyed on all of my fears, including but not limited to the dark, claustrophobia, betrayal, etc.
½ September 20, 2007
HAHAHAHAHA...this may be the worst movie Ive ever seen. There were no redeeming qualities, and really no entertaining parts.
September 16, 2007
finally a movie where women kick ass
August 22, 2007
Finally something scary that will haunt you the whole night. Fantastic!
½ August 19, 2007
I watched this movie this weekend. I loved it! Any movie that makes my mouth drop and my the hair on the back of my neck stand up...Im in!
August 11, 2007
fab and very scary film
August 11, 2007
men this film is the horror of all love that movie
½ August 2, 2007
This story was interesting, but some of the scenes were silly. Like, why would you go out the direction of a farm to get to the ocean??? I also didn't like some of the secret service stuff. I also didn't like seeing Luke Perry as a scientist. He just doesn't seem like the type. But, not a terrible movie.
July 8, 2007
This isn't the good Descent that one is called The Descent which everyone should see. This one stars Luke Perry and well... put 2 and 2 together people! Luke perry is in it!
½ June 26, 2007
SOOOO scary! I have only been cave bogging once but can certainly never go again now. A great horror/thriller.
June 18, 2007
very interesting. dats all.
June 12, 2007
Not this piece of crap..the new one that's a horror movie
½ June 6, 2007
The first portion is like an Oxygen channel movie, but the shit soon hits the fan.
½ April 13, 2007
because of luke perry
½ April 9, 2007
This movie is...AWSOME!!
February 19, 2007
kool as man dis movie rulzzz