Nanny McPhee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nanny McPhee Reviews

June 12, 2016
Who doesn't love "The Nanny"? They kept kids from being crazy!!
½ June 2, 2016
I want to watch but how di u watch it
May 28, 2016
Not enjoyable, granted, I am not the target audience
May 15, 2016
It was cute. But someone needs to teach British people about subtlety and how to keep a movie entertaining without relying on candy colors and cheesy music. Mary Poppins worked because while you saw her magic, at the end of the scene, it could have just been an illusion.
March 20, 2016
While the humor often strays closer to a miss than a hit, Nanny McPhee is a pleasantly entertaining story with a good enough heart to carry it through the rougher moments.
March 14, 2016
This movie is pretty fun and creative. I think it has a good heart and good messages. Worth watching for sure.
February 9, 2016
Nanny McPhee is not special in any way, and isn't funny.
January 26, 2016
An entertaining and surprisingly deep movie, despite some cheesy jokes throughout.
January 7, 2016
this family movie is actually one I would that I would recommend hell is even worth watching just to see how the title character looks at the end.
January 3, 2016
This movie is a great family and kids movie about naughty children and magical nannies this movie contains a hidden love story and hatred all 7 kids were terrible
September 12, 2015
A lovely family film.
August 29, 2015
Fans of Mary Poppins will certainly love it.
August 14, 2015
A funny film about a hideous nanny who makes 5 naughty children into 5 good children and she turns beautiful. Emma Thompson is brilliant in this film and I really enjoyed her acting and everyone else's too. There are a lot of jokes in this film which made me laugh quite a bit. However I didn't like Colin Firth in this film. I never really enjoy him or his acting I thought there was often a grin on his face throughout the sad moments in this film. But Nanny McPhee was still good, maybe not great but good enough to a lot of people.
½ August 13, 2015
A grittier,darker Mary Poppins with a terrific performance by Thompson.
½ August 2, 2015
Nanny McPhee is a good family movie which is funny, charming and teaches morals. Its a lovely almost old fashioned tale which captures the imagination. Its colourful, creative and completely harmless. Its not all that satisfying for grown ups yet is bound to put a smile on a little ones face without a worry to the conscience. Overall an innocent little feel good movie which can be enjoyed on a rainy sunday afternoon.
July 21, 2015
A very well written movie about certain manners we all should learn and a very nice job may I add.
March 29, 2015
Lovely kids' movie. :-D
½ March 21, 2015
Very British and a good children movie indeed.
March 5, 2015