Supernova - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Supernova Reviews

February 6, 2009
Not bad. I enjoyed the story line.
½ January 3, 2009
not very good graphics of solar events, for 2005. hated the side plot regarding the convicted criminal - totally unnecessary, and just made the movie drag.
October 27, 2008
It's crap. Rubish. The FX are the worst i ever seen (even worse than the D-Wars's FX).

Dont waste your time in this crap. Seriously.
October 16, 2008
Disappointing disaster movie with a pretty basic storyline about clever scientists and bad governments...
May 26, 2008
wow this sucked. I read the synopsis and thought it might be interesting. But it sucked in the begning, the middle and the end most certianly sucked. I should know better than to watch movies on the Hallmark channel.
December 26, 2007
its could happen in real life someday !!
December 16, 2007
i really though i would die from this movie, the plot wasnt worth my time and the performance really killed this movie.
October 29, 2007
God awful disaster/serial killer (seriously). This sucks so much ass that it suffers from a B-movie indentity crisis. "I really want to be a shitty disaster movie with Z-grade talent but I could be a bargain bin serial killer movie too, couldn't I?" Peter Fonda is shirtless in this one ladies.
September 27, 2007
Pretoria is in Australia, apparently.
½ September 13, 2007
B-flic, B-actors.. what more can you say? =) It seams cool but it ain't.. they are trying to copy al those good flicks like Armagedo, The Core and The Day After Tomorrow.. surely this is another case happening.. but still.. it felt a little boring.. I'm not sure why, maybe they should have built up the story a little bit better? Who knows.. =)
September 11, 2007
A disaster movie...without the disaster. Not bad if you want a laugh though.
½ January 2, 2006
Ponderous disaster movie, nearly three VERY long hours in length and it's not even good. Some decent special effects can not make up for the boring dramatics in the film. What possible reason could they have to justify 3 hours? Half of that could have been cut and that would have improved the film.