Hoodwinked Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

5/10. You have to give it credit: Hoodwinked was produced on paltry seven-figure budget, and turns the fable of Little Red Riding Hood into a goofy, well-casted mystery spoof. That lack of funding was harshly detrimental though, as this film is irreparably damaged by the worst computer animation to ever see the big screen. It can't help but get lost in the shadow of Shrek in every way, a movie that came out four years earlier and did everything better, from animation to subversive fairy-tale parody. Hoodwinked also is only partially funny, with just as many jokes missing the mark as hitting their targets. The voice cast is great, particularly Patrick Warburton as the Big Bad Wolf. But the movie balances out the positives it offers with negatives - the movie is stocked with a boring and often annoying rock soundtrack, and musical numbers that seem bizarrely out of place. It's a decent enough distraction, but in a world where countless comparable and more competent films exist, why bother?

• Dec 19, 2019

Shame on those haters.... My childhood 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Shame on those haters.... My childhood 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Nov 04, 2019

Hoodwinked is quite literally the best movie ever made. Hoodwinked makes Citizen Kane looks like Attack of the Clones.

• Jul 25, 2019

I was really scared about what this was going to be in the beginning but by the ending, I was impressed! The animation is indeed some of the worst I've ever seen but the story, the voice acting and the twist are amazing, so good even that the bad animation is acceptable. I highly recommend it

• Jul 22, 2019

Ok, I might be an 11 year old kid, who first saw this movie when i was only 4 and a half, but i enjoy this movie. I've always been a fan of mystery, and that also counts for movies, like this one. I give this 4 stars. Even though the animation style wasn't all that great at the time, i still think that it's pretty impressive. So, yeah, I like this movie, 4 stars!

• Jul 21, 2019

This film is actually a good film, but gets overshadowed by Shrek, and the films poor animation quality. Other than that its a relatively good movie, give it a watch if you are willing.

• May 28, 2019

I love this movie dont know why it did so bad

I love this movie dont know why it did so bad

• May 28, 2019

Boring cartoon humor that probably would've been a hit if it was released when folks still said "hoodwinked." That said, if you are looking for a safe movie for the whole family then this should work well.

• May 26, 2019

Interesting one. I don't konw what to say.

Interesting one. I don't konw what to say.

• May 15, 2019

This movie is a fun watch and hilarious. It has a lot of witty references packed in there, too, so it's worth watching more than once.