Don Reviews

• Jul 22, 2015

I really liked this one. It showed its age in a good way, but that was part of why I liked it so much.

• Feb 07, 2013

Superb !!!! Watch Amitabh Bachchan as the original Don !!

Superb !!!! Watch Amitabh Bachchan as the original Don !!

• Jun 13, 2012

Almost 4, but -.5 because of the guy who had the cane, yet backflips

Almost 4, but -.5 because of the guy who had the cane, yet backflips

• May 17, 2011

DON (1978) the original starring Big B (Amitabh Bachchan). Classic of Indian cinema. Very stylish for its day - the music, sets, costumes and cars - 1970s through and through. A bit dated now. The songs are fun - especially YE MERA DIL and KHAIKE PAAN - both were redone in the 2006 remake starring Shah Rukh Khan.

• Dec 03, 2010

i don't actually remember much as i haven't seen it again later but definitely a classic bollywood mafia crime movie. excellent performance, thrilling and classy. superb story and well written. Two thumbs up.

• Jul 27, 2010

Amithabh is awesome! :D

Amithabh is awesome! :D

• Dec 23, 2009

one of classic amitabh movie, one of my all time fav.

one of classic amitabh movie, one of my all time fav.

• Dec 16, 2009

is the movie that i watched numerous times bt it does nt get boring wenevr i watch it again

• May 10, 2009

It was my first film with a relatively young Big B, and a real treat! I also loved the heroine! Lots of fun!

• Sep 07, 2008

Although it is very dated compared to many standards and the filmmaking techniques used do feel abit unfinished compared to todays standards, but Amitabh gives a brilliant performance and the amazing 70's Bollywood soundtrack make it an enjoyable movie.