Scarred - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scarred Reviews

February 5, 2014
I remember I use watch this in my childhood it is scary. And still is for me.
½ July 21, 2012
There are terrible movies, then there is this. I have never seen a worse movie in my life. I want my 87 minutes back.
½ February 2, 2012
Slasher goes around slashing campers in the woods. Its good low-budget gem!
December 24, 2009
Me and my friends were laughing our asses off. "I just wanted to be apart of the family.." HA! I love b rated films. ;D
March 13, 2009
this is a creepy movie
½ November 27, 2008
hugrrr!!! lots of moaning and groaning, lack of real plot and so cheesy and done all before, but at least the music at the end was cool.
½ November 2, 2008
Quite possibly the 2nd worst movie I have seen (after Dr Chopper)!
½ October 13, 2008
Truely terrible. Nothing good at all about it, was funny more than anything. The face of the killer girl was just not at all believable and she may aswell have just had a slice of ham stapled to her face instead. Shocking dialogue, acting, lighting etc... Pretty funny stuff.
½ September 16, 2008
lol is funny cuase its not scarey but at the end it quiet then the woman goes arrggghhh and i pooped me pants :D
September 1, 2008
i laughed my way through this one. hilarious dialogue. the woman in the woods made me laugh till i cried.
June 6, 2008
that movies fuckin scary
June 2, 2008
May 21, 2008
good film but really scary
dont eat your dinner watching this
½ May 9, 2008
Best watched after a few cans of all becomes hilarious then!
April 6, 2008
Could of been a good scary flik...
½ December 29, 2007
I loved this film! A great horror. A camp trip goes horribly wrong, this girl wants pretty faces, because she don't have a face. Was a clever storyline. :]
½ August 28, 2007
The lousy script, home video cinematogrophy and uninspired acting are overshadowed by the laughs on this one. Where shall I start? Well first my favourite parts involve the son's lines such as "We stand a better chance if we split up"...? Huh? There are four of you and one crazy bitch without a face. Exactly how are your odds better? Later the same character has his legs smashed in with a rock, he proceeds to crawl around screaming for ten minutes before declaring "I think my legs are broken", Fantastic.The portrayal of the killer soon becomes tiresome, especially when she acts like such a knob. She's supposed to be some great hunter but all I see is some ugly tart jumping on people. Despite her lack of skills she can still outwit a family I assume have had some kind of an education as well as a park ranger with a quad bike and a gun. At least i've learned if I ever have my face cut off not to run at my friends or family in a threatening manner as they may mistake me for the killer.
½ July 24, 2007
Looks like it was shot on the same camera you would use for family videos. I didn't really buy the acting on any of the characters parts. This was supposed to be scarry but I actually found myself laughing at some of the ridiculous lines and plot 'twists'. This is the kind of movie you would watch if you were really bored one night and wanted to laugh while being disgusted.
June 20, 2007
This movie is bollocks.
June 2, 2007
thats a really cool show u guyz....