Glory Road Reviews

• Dec 04, 2019

A incredible true story in El Paso, Tx, comes to life in yet another Disney feel good movie. However, this is one of the most underrated of the genre. A decent film with everything you want from a transcendent sports movie. If you know anything about the story of the Texas Western (Now University of Texas - El Paso) Miners, you would know that this was the biggest game in the history of African Americans in basketball. Disney did the best they could with the story because of the type of movies they make. Glory Road would have greatly benefited from another studio taking on the project.

• Aug 16, 2018

Based on a true story and worth watching. I'm not sure why this movie's tomatometer rating is so low. Maybe the racial realities of the 60's made some uncomfortable.

• May 25, 2018

Who likes basketball well I’m a big basketball fan! So count me in!!! Such a good movie that I enjoy watching. You can learn how to play basketball when you see them play along with working as a team. You might get motivated to play basketball when you watch it.

• Mar 24, 2018

Inspirational and uplifting. "Glory Road" dances to the beat of it's own drum.

Inspirational and uplifting. "Glory Road" dances to the beat of it's own drum.

• Jan 24, 2018

This is a true basketball movie during races times and there was a coach and his name is Don Haskins and he was a college coach and he got people to realize what ever Color you are it doesn’t matter any one can play basketball so he did the right thing! He stopped people from being racist.

• Nov 22, 2017

this movie is impressed to me

this movie is impressed to me

• Oct 02, 2017

This movie has pretty much all the boxes checked when it comes to inspirational sport story, but being formulaic means that it is also extremely forgettable, even with Josh Lucas's commanding performance.

• Aug 07, 2017

Best movie. I'd give it 10 stars if I could

Best movie. I'd give it 10 stars if I could

• Mar 17, 2017

A waste of time, also one of the most boring movies about basketball ever!

A waste of time, also one of the most boring movies about basketball ever!

• Feb 26, 2017

A must watch for any basketball fan, but goes much deeper and stands on its own as a great movie.