Blonde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blonde Reviews

January 6, 2013
I didn't mind this movie. Just another angle of Manroe's life. The main actress was good in this role.
January 28, 2012
Not a bad film. If i'm honest i only watched it for Jensen Ackles and Poppy Montgomery. It wasn't a great film but it really wasn't a bad film either. Poppy was great and Jensen was a little funny.
April 26, 2011
Poppy Montgomery was excellent in portraying Marilyn Monroe. I thought she was even better at playing Marilyn when she was only 'Norma Jeane'.
December 9, 2010
I haven't really watched a lot of e Marilyn's films. so I'm unsure whether or not too much of Poppy's own personality bubbled to the surface, especially when Marilyn smiles and laughs suddenly during her most troubled moments.Once in platinum hair and with that famous beauty freckle. Montgomery does look quite a bit like the legendary sex symbol whose troubled, tortured private life is deeply explored here.
Whether this movie is true to the actual life of Marilyn or not,Let Marilyn speak for herself in her own many newsreel clips and movies and records. She does herself better than any of these dimestore dollies.
November 11, 2010
December 26, 2009
I didn't like this movie because it has too little truth in it and too much fiction.
December 25, 2009
December 10, 2009
I love it! A story abou Marilyn Monroe's life. I wanna buy this movie if i get the chance!
June 6, 2009
too bad it ends just when it reached the most interesting part of her life.
April 1, 2009
Waiting for Jensen to dance in his kimono is worth it..
March 24, 2009
So~So but Jensen Ackles looks Yummy in the two scenes he's in!!!!!
January 14, 2009
Love Jensen in this.
deano
½ November 13, 2008
Poppy Montgomery is surprisingly amazing and gives a very intelligent and moving performance as Norma Jean Baker/Marilyn Monroe in this bopic TV movie. Marilyn Monroe's piece of fiction portrayal life seemed really interested to know about her childhood to adulthood before her death.
Ann-Margaret, Patrick Dempsey, Patricia Richardson and so many more fantastic actresses and actors took the stage in this great drama of a legend.
October 22, 2008
I've seen better Marilyn Monroe stories......but Jensen Ackles was a cutie
October 14, 2008
I thought this was great even though I think it was made for tv. I love movies like this and I thought Poppy Montgomery did a great job playing out Marilyn's tragic and quick life.
September 13, 2008
I love the movie its one of my favorites!!
August 16, 2008
i love it cause who does love Marilyn Monroe
½ August 3, 2008
The life of Marilyn Monroe, with Poppy Montgomery as the adult Marilyn.

Learned some things I didn't know before -- need to check how accurate it is.

Not sure if it's a Lifetime Movie or not, but it's a bit like one, but better than the average one, what with the cast.

One complaint: TOO LONG!
April 16, 2006
6.5/10 Inspite of it's 4 hour length, this movie is very entertaining. The only slow part is the begining, when Marilyn Monroe was a child. It looks pretty accurate to me as well. The big surprise is Poppy Montgomery's uncanny resemblance to Marilyn Monroe at times. She did a terrific job. It does have that made for televsion look though.