Summer Storm (Sommersturm) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Summer Storm (Sommersturm) Reviews

½ December 15, 2014
A good coming of age story.I certainly enjoyed watching it.
May 31, 2014
Just kind of average.
½ March 14, 2014
Overall thought it was a nice coming-of-age movie !
November 5, 2013
call,09998658971 jnujnu gozales hi your ok
January 17, 2013
Slightly better than a long episode of Degrassi, this film is a more daring version of the "I'm in love with my best friend" love stories.
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
October 3, 2012
I really enjoyed this movie. It is a great coming-of-age/self movie. It is billed as a drama, but has some great comedic moments - which left me feeling very strange, I know at parts I should have been sad, but I was still laughing from previous parts, so I felt kinda odd at parts, knowing I should feel something other than what I was feeling. All in all, it was a great movie, the subtitles were not annoying, for those who hate subtitles.
July 18, 2012
Excellent well-made movie
½ July 12, 2012
Esta excelente esta pelicula, tiene de todo, drama, momentos graciosos, chicos lindos...
July 9, 2012
Una pelĂ­cula de amor gay bastante simplona.
½ April 25, 2012
Funny, well filmed and a good laugh. Could off thought of a few more creative ways to gain laughter though.
½ March 31, 2012
Some average to good acting in this film. Also had some nice cinemagraphical shots in there to break up the drama. The movie did go a little into the themes of sexual orientation and how they are perceived amongst the youth, however this, along with the ending, could've been longer. Overall, an average film that I would recommend if you would like to watch something different and not cliche.
½ March 17, 2012
It Is A Very Good Movie!?
March 14, 2012
Hot gay boys rowing... Yay!
March 8, 2012
Ah another well done Gay/Romance film. Good performance and well written Summer Storm isn't your average Gay film.
January 30, 2012
Great "coming out" movie!
January 28, 2012
funny and light... just enjoyable
January 12, 2012
Cute and funny, this movie also has a deep, dramatic background! Recommended for anyone wanting an adventure. The character in this film slowly discovers what it is he really wants. And how to get it.
May 28, 2011
Finally bought this one on DVD!
May 18, 2011
I loved it. It's smart, fun, pretty, coming of age-y and teenage-y.