Evil (Ondskan) Reviews

• Jun 05, 2015

A story can be done to death, but a story can also be done very well, and here it is! Dramatic and if not occasionally delivered by wit!

• Feb 06, 2015

Un sobresaliente estudio sobre la violencia humana, sus orígenes y sus alcances.

• Jul 15, 2014

Definitely brutal at times. It shows an interesting look into the violent way of boarding schools in Sweden back in the day. Since it's in Swedish and my level isn't fully adapted to see how "bad" the language is, but it was enough. I definitely wouldn't watch this with children. But I may watch it again.

• Jul 13, 2014

A high school melodrama film that can't takes you eyes off it. Powerful (even it should get more) and full of surprise.

• May 02, 2014

Opportunity squandered, but remains engaging throughout.

Opportunity squandered, but remains engaging throughout.

• Feb 22, 2014

great foreign film about a growing man trying to survive a school full of stuck up bastards.

• Jan 18, 2014

A solid coming-of-age bully film.

A solid coming-of-age bully film.

• Jan 14, 2014

"The thing that separates humans from animals is not only intelligence, it's also morality. The ability to know the difference between good and evil. You have all behaved like animals. Like vultures. It's undignified!... This has to stop."

• Aug 06, 2013

A powerful film, with at times predictable plot. Has an exceptional performance at its heart from Andreas Wilson as Erik.

• Jul 04, 2013