If Only Reviews

• Sep 08, 2017

One of the best romantic movies ever. Made me cry.

One of the best romantic movies ever. Made me cry.

• Feb 18, 2017

For me I thought it was a kinda romantic movie in a way . I think Jennifer love Hewitt fits perfectly in the movie although there were some scenes in the movie that were kinda confusing in a way all be honest. But still the movie still deserves 5 stars .

• Jan 26, 2016

Nothing deep inside but would say , 1 timer love story !!

Nothing deep inside but would say , 1 timer love story !!

• Dec 20, 2015

I had only seen three movies starring Jennifer Love Hewitt before this one and that was enough for me. She is one of those actresses where I think twice before watching a movie that she's starring in. But I really liked the storyline of this movie so I decided to give it a go. This is a plot that I've seen and heard of before. I saw it in the psychological thriller Premonition and I read it in the book, that will be seen on the big screen next year, Before I Fall. Movies with this storyline usually tells the same sort of message. That we should always live everyday to the fullest, you never know what might happen. You should live everyday with no regrets, because it doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't change what's already been. I didn't mind Jennifer Love Hewitt in this movie, I would even go as far as to say that she was quite good. I liked Paul Nicholls as well and I enjoyed the chemistry between them both. This was a sweet romantic drama that payed off, because I ended up really enjoying it.

• Nov 08, 2014

This movie is a bomb. I can't believe I've just seen it today. I pretty much saw what's coming but the way the scenes were executed was just a 5 star.

• Oct 10, 2014

Nothing we hadn't watch before on Tv, turn back time and make the things otherwise, a little boring but with a good cast.

• Jul 29, 2014

Nothing we hadn't watch before on Tv, turn back time and make the things otherwise. With an excellent participation of Jennifer Love Hewitt, but a little boring.

• Jun 19, 2014

one of my lifetime movie <3

one of my lifetime movie <3

• Jun 09, 2014

It's not an A-Class production but that movie surprises with profound topics around relationships, comprehensible, touching situations and an unpredictable plot.

• Mar 28, 2014

I'm not in a good state of such tear-jerker, but I watched this movie 'again' this afternoon and was so moved that I burst into tears especially when hearing Samantha singing the song she writes for her deceased beloved Ian. I couldn't help wondering when on earth would such kind of romance or ''simplicity'' (say, for two to be together, enjoying being with each other even without doing anything, just chilling ''together'') ever happen to me, someone like me. Oh well...maybe I just have to be realistic instead of optimistic or romantic. :/ By the way, the setting is in England. Ah-ha, nostalgic feelings!