A Perfect Fit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Perfect Fit Reviews

September 20, 2012
the tittle doesn't even match the story :|
½ January 25, 2012
This movie was horrible and the acting sucked!!!
½ February 25, 2010
just like me to like something strange...
½ August 5, 2009
A Perfect Fit is a movie that's really not a perfect anything, except perhaps as an example of "what not to do" for budding filmmakers.
November 9, 2008
Liked the story and of course Mr Grenier makes any movie good.
½ June 22, 2008
mmm freaky style... but good
½ March 19, 2008
This was an ok movie, just not something to rush out and see. Adrian Grenier was really good in this role. Sometimes I didn't know rather he was dreaming or it was really happing which kinda got old after a while, but it was instering to say the least.
September 16, 2006
Oh, this was a good one. I loved it. Adrian Grenier is beyond hot, and his girlfriend in the movie is too. They have amazing chemistry. I had to force my boyfriend to watch it but he loved it too. It is really scary.
½ September 16, 2006
A Perfect Fit is definitely worth watching. It is a well acted and extremely well written story. Yes, the story is not completely new, but it's a very interesting look at the psychology of obsession. It provides insight into the characters so that you understand why they do the things they do -- even if you wish they didn't! Adrian Griner (the guy from Entourage) is amazing as a troubled young man. Very scary, actually. I was surprised by the depth of his acting. His love interest is Leila Arceri and she is not only beautiful, but an excellent actress. The movie keeps you on the edge of your seat, and while it's not a hollywood ending, it is a good one.
June 15, 2006
good premise, although not very original, but extremely poor acting and non-realistic portrayal. i am amazed so many people liked this film, i think most of them are young girls going "goo goo gah gah" over the entourage hunk. the film could have been him doing anything and they would have liked it, that is the only reasonable explanation. the main characters are beautiful, but it stopped there.