Sons of Provo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sons of Provo Reviews

½ August 5, 2013
This is just a fun movie and the songs are pretty fun. I really like the rap song (of the devil). Plus this movie has one of my former athletes in it, so how could it go wrong. I won't say it's great cinema but a lot of fun and some decent Mormon humor.
February 4, 2012
how the hell is this like saints and soldiers
September 3, 2010
Love the music, guys! xDDD
March 15, 2010
No, it's not particularly original. But it's pretty darned funny, at least in spurts.
October 20, 2009
hilarious and fun, it pokes fun at Mormon culture, without insulting it!
January 24, 2009
Watched Sons of Provo Confidential tonight. Witty dialogue with much humour around repeated first letter of words. I can see myself enjoying the depth of the move more with time. Pamela and I had some good laughs and Emma thought it was a dumb show. Not sure that Emma likes documentaries.
July 12, 2008
im a didley wack mack mormon daddy. all thoses in favor please manifest please manifest
½ June 10, 2008
This is a mockumentary about a Mormon boy band and it's absolutely hilarious. I own the DVD and the soundtrack because the songs are a riot. Do yourself a favor and find a copy of this movie. It's on Netflix for sure. Enjoy!
June 5, 2008
.....I heart Sons of Provo... and so should you!
June 4, 2008
First Mormon movie I've ever seen. :P Pretty hysterical.
May 30, 2008
I love love this movie!! Any person that I can get to watch this movie I will!!
May 18, 2008
Awesome movie! I loved this. The music was suprisngly good and although I didn't wanna watch it at the start, I really enjoyed it. Kirby and Will were halarious! I love when Danny goes all budha... It's awesome!!
March 29, 2008
So freaking funny. i love this movie!!
March 19, 2008
Fetchin awesome flick!! Kirby Heyborne is my HERO! :D
March 13, 2008
The soundtrack is awesome!
February 13, 2008
I LOVE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 19, 2008
This movie is hilarious, especially the music!
January 12, 2008
A Mormon "A Mighty Wind." Very funny.
½ January 6, 2008
This was soooo funny! I would so watch it again!
December 16, 2007
One AMAZING movie!!!
The detail of the LDS influence on their own form of music is unparalelled! Eighty-six thumbs up!!
The soundtrack is also pure gold!