Abominable Reviews

• Feb 19, 2019

I'm a sucker for Bigfoot movies even though 85% are just down right awful,Abominable was no different.. Abominable had the right idea but failed something awful. Storyline was okay at best but the acting and action were just not good. if you like Bigfoot movies then give it a chance you might like it better then I did

• Sep 17, 2018

Weird creature feature + slasher + rear window + wtf

Weird creature feature + slasher + rear window + wtf

• Aug 01, 2018

Despite a couple unlikeable leads and a hilarious looking Sasquatch, it's tons of fun. The rear window theme they were going for is a little played out, and they stretched it out to the max, but again it's a good time, with some fun cameos too. I'll be spinning this one again, that's for sure.

• Nov 08, 2017

My mom and I watch this often. For what it is.. (an obvious B movie) it’s really quite Good. One of our comfort movies on a cold rainy day when I go to visit her.

• May 05, 2017

I've seen worse monster movies. The effects aren't as bad as they could have been... Lance Henriksen is only in for about 10 minutes before an off screen Wilhelm Scream death. There are other decent, better actors in this movie besides the leads; they just aren't in it very much. If it's on TV and you have 90 minutes to spare, and you enjoy low budget creature features... you could do better... and a lot worse than this.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Apr 02, 2015

A creature feature about Bigfoot in the wild killing dumb but attractive people. Yup, that's it.

• Dec 12, 2014

I saw this movie for the first time when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I was terrified for weeks.

• May 20, 2014

it has bem sighted 100.000 temes in 28 countries jayane carvalho sobre a creature off casa myth and norite names jayane uma criature de ovins vai muito elenda conhecida por que lobimemos nomes já foi visto 23 mil vezes em namor by dozens of names jayane ................ sim

• Dec 22, 2012

The title says it all...

The title says it all...

• Dec 21, 2012

An above average "slasher" flick. The death of Otis was epic.

An above average "slasher" flick. The death of Otis was epic.