Shockwave - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shockwave Reviews

½ August 2, 2014
Directed by the same sadistic director of "Komodo vs. Cobra," "Shockwave" (a.k.a. "A.I. Assault") is a B-movie throwback for the wrong reasons, from ridiculous SFX & CGI to the sexist portrayal of the heroes, villains & damsels in distress.
½ March 18, 2014
It had a good plot, but this movie had terrible special effects and TERRIBLE logic!!! (2%)
½ August 8, 2013
Killer Robots filled with Dumb Characters and Non-Sense plot that is Shockwave
May 26, 2013
Worst movie of all time for the most part. Horrible CG, acting, angles, and story altogether. If they were attempting a spoof, then they did amazingly; this movie was so ridiculous that I laughed watching the stupidity of the characters, and the attempt at any dramatic or emotional effect whatsoever. I gave it 2 stars only for making me laugh however...
½ April 16, 2013
The one good thing about this movie is that you learn all you need to know in the first minute. The dastardly robot villain, the terrible dialog, sound effects, music, acting, and plot are all rolled out before you even take a bite of your popcorn, and it never gets any better. A surprising number of decent actors have small parts in this one. Not sure how they managed that, but it only makes it even worse seeing them suffer through what they must know is just awful.
February 15, 2012
B grade creature feature. Good if you like a little sci-fi carnage and bad acting.
April 21, 2011
My favourite bit was when the machines carried the helicopter away.
½ November 15, 2009
Hmm...another reminder that technology can work either for or against you.
November 2, 2009
Not really edge of the seat butt clenching thrillsor much more action than, one sinple shot fired from a M60 riffle in the hands of boy scouts, though kept my finger on the pulse... of something?

The props were almost purposfully laughable sci-fi rejects, as was a lot of the sounds(audio, including the music) the C.G. Passed for a 90`s T.V. Series but had some merit. The acting was profoundly good... considering, as usual with this kind of two star, B-grade, combo-genre film. I give 2.5 stars with a half star for a sort of local (you is loco man ) shoot lol. Gotta be bias somhow for the industry of it (something) I`m a crat at critique hehe.
½ May 13, 2008
A nonstop thrill-ride with amazing action and special effects for a low-budget independent film like this. I highly recommend this movie and it's easily one of the best films of 2005.
½ May 11, 2008
Even bad for a "B" movie.
½ November 2, 2006
4.5/10. AKA: A.I. Assault. I was not expecting a future sci-fi classic, and didn't get it, but it's not too terrible. There are some quite decent special effects and it did not outstay its welcome. The biggest flaw is some of the acting, not everyone is bad, a handful. The plot is far fetched but not completely unbelievable.