Push Reviews

• Sep 15, 2016

Three friends become involved in the drug trade after coming into Three Three friends become involved in the drug trade after coming into possession of a package of ecstasy, only to discover a bit too late just how dangerous things can get when you dabble in the dark side. No matter how hard they try, Joe, Kevin, and Mickey just can't seem to get ahead. Their lives in shambles and their finances crumbling, the desperate trio think they've hit a goldmine when, during a night on the town in a high-profile Miami nightclub, they are unexpectedly bestowed with a highly profitable package containing a healthy payload of ecstasy. In offering to distribute the drug to their personal, business, and party contacts, Joe, Kevin, and Mickey soon find themselves under the proverbial thumb of Miami's most feared drug lord.

• Jun 13, 2010

The movie itself wasn't too interesting, it's slow and cheaply done. However when Paul Ben-Victor finally showed up on the screen I nearly peed myself! No joke. I think anyone who is familiar with him might have the same reaction too. Seeing as his character was so flamboiantly gay. He even had his shirt tied in the front to show off his midrift. Seriously, I don't think I could make that up, plus he had eye shadow on. Hifreakinglarious. It takes a while but his character is so different and funny that if you like him it's actually worth watching just for that!

• May 26, 2009

Apparently a lot of people are hating on this movie, but many of those people also love really boring, over dramatized, Oscar nominations. "Push" is not one of those movies. From beginning to end it is a thrill ride. The movie makes the viewer think, and react to twists in the plot. The movie was made to simply entertain the average viewers, not to impress some stuck up academy.

• Apr 14, 2009

A cautionary tale about drugs and social climbing that never dodges a single opportunity for cliche in a showcase of bad writing and acting.

• Mar 17, 2009

this is really a copy of heroes .... but not bad / but heroes is supperb

this is really a copy of heroes .... but not bad / but heroes is supperb

• Feb 13, 2009

It was decent...I didn't expect too much from it though.

It was decent...I didn't expect too much from it though.

• Feb 12, 2009

A pretty unoriginal drug movie that suffers from all the negatives of indy film-making. All the plot points were done in Requiem for a Dream or Blow, and obviously not to the same level of effectiveness. Acting's pretty bad too, and the only good actor (Chazz) is stuck in the background behind a couple of d-bags and the main character who looks and acts like he should be an older brother on a suburban family based sitcom.

• Dec 26, 2008

Good stuff. In reality, it wouldn't all fall apart that quick with the people involved that were being portrayed....There's no way these guys wouldn't have had somebody they could call. But a movie is only so long. I like how they kind of threw little The Bronx Tale connotation to Chaz Palminteri in one of the scenes. Mike Rappaport is one of my favorite actors too.

• Aug 20, 2008

Tedious.....probably looked ok paper, as there was a story to tell in there somewhere, but it just did not pull it off.

• Mar 27, 2008

An especially vapid and woefully unoriginal look at why young, innocent white guys should never get into the drug trade.