The Invisible Quotes
The top The Invisible quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Annie Newton: You don't have to look for me anymore.
- Annie Newton: [Talking to her little brother] Come here little man. Do you know what I want more than anything? Don't be like me. I ruin everything I touch.
- Nick Powell: Do you remember when my dad died? The first thing she said to me was, don't worry about it Nick, this won't change a thing for you. I'm like 13 right, all I want to do is cry, and she's thinking about my future? She's always had it mapped out. You know I stay here, I might as well retire and die. I mean my dad didn't even get to retire, he was 46 when he got sick. I'm not going to let her do that to me.
- Nick Powell: Your mom dies and your dad marries somebody else, and that makes it okay? Well you know what? Don't blame anyone but yourself, Annie! This is your fault!
- Nick Powell: Annie. I need you, Annie.