Death Train (Im Auftrag des Vatikans) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death Train (Im Auftrag des Vatikans) Reviews

April 30, 2014
A pretty good hijack thriller that echoes a good deal of Cassandra Crossing with an overlay of Roman Catholicism. Opus Dei as an order of top secret agents strikes me as rather absurd but no worse than Dan Brown's version of the same organization in The DaVinci Code. Good action and entertaining characters.
½ March 30, 2010
An entierly average action film about a group of terrorists that hijack a train, and use it's passengers as hostages.
November 10, 2009
how can ii watch this movie
September 25, 2009
i want to watch the rest of this movie
July 8, 2009
Everyone knows that Arnold Vosloo = Quality.
½ July 5, 2009
For a change I decided to choose to watch an action film. Death Train was not a terrible film but it was not that good either. The constant slow-motion throughout every action sequence was incredibly frustrating.
Let's remember WHY we watched these kind of films in the first place: we want to believe that there will be a happy ending, that there was a crazy action packed setting where lots of unbelievable things happen. Explosions, lots of cars getting blown up, helicopters smashing into trains.
Lots of martial arts, and a rather interesting storyline. The characters in here were believable, and there were a few humorous moments, most notably the fat monk, and the main villain calling himself Lucifer. If you want non stop action, this movie delivers; it will have you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
½ September 5, 2008
nice action; fast-paced
½ June 9, 2008
Great, absolutely great! although Arnold Vosloo always plays a bad guy in movies with the exception of about 5, he is awesome in this film and I love it