Dark Ride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dark Ride Reviews

½ December 10, 2015
no la termine de ver; malisimaaaa
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Another horror/ teen slasher movie which is fair but i have seen alot better ones. its about the "dark ride / amusement park" some kids is sneaking in to altho a real killer is living there..
½ October 29, 2014
Better than you'd think!
June 7, 2014
This is an all around make you jump creepfest!!!!! A must see for any horror fan.
December 6, 2013
Original story. Unpredictable and creepy! The ending was quite messed up and disappointing but it's an enjoyable movie.
July 9, 2013
Allow yourself to be scared, and you'll have fun and be scared--Throwback to 80's slashers!!
½ May 14, 2013
This was a total rip-off of a lot of other movies. Mainly it had a lot of the elements from House of Wax, My Bloody Valentine, and Black Christmas. The beginning is very boring, so beware. And the acting was really bad, too. But it has a very good amount of blood and gore, so gore fans won't be disappointed. And some scenes are actually quite scary and there's a lot of jumps. The end isn't very predictable unless you're really paying attention to the characters, remember the beginning scene, and understand the story. But if you're impatient and/or can't stand gore, stay away from this movie.
April 27, 2013
didnt find anything special about this movie. some sick madman killing people for fun and living in amusement park. and bunch of students who go to wrong place in wrong time.
March 13, 2013
Pretty much a boring Funhouse rip off. One cool BJ head decapitation though.
January 18, 2013
Although well written and fun, I unfortunately figured out the 'twist' 1/3 of the way through. It kinda ruined the rest of the film, but still fun.
December 21, 2012
Decent slasher...had some scary moments.
December 17, 2012
One of the 8 movies to die for Horrorfest that came out late last year is pretty weak. Some college kids on spring break stop at a famous amusement park called Dark Ride, which was shut down years ago when a pyscho killed several people. You can pretty much guess what will happen next. There is one gruesome scene that was very cool involving a flashlight, a fist, and a stomach. That's all I'm gonna say about that. This movie did have potential but it just wastes it. And the acting was horrible save for Andrea Bogart who plays a fun loving hitch-hiker the gang picks up. She is funny and sexy. And Jamie-Lynn Sigler of The Sopranos is just awful. Her performance had me shaking my head in disbelief. Wait for cable for this one.
December 9, 2012
A gory splatter feast! Loved it! But a bit low-budget !
December 2, 2012
it was just plain bad.
½ November 22, 2012
pretty good movie but the special effects could've been better, in one scene where the serial killer is walking down a hallway if you look closely you can actually see the camera on the left side of the wall
½ October 14, 2012
this was suppossed to be scary??
September 5, 2012
Gotta get something off my chest. Just finished watching Dark Ride, which is easily the most nonsensical, boring, and convoluted waste of a "horror" film I've seen in years. I've had much of the same reaction to several of the After Dark series of films, as well as numerous episodes of the Masters of Horror series. I'm beginning to feel that both of these endeavors are largely meant to package awful quality material that wouldn't be able to stand on its own. Dark Ride is the nadir of the bunch thus far. The plot, acting, soundtrack and utterly continuity- and logic-free scenes are all rock-bottom for the genre and an insult to horror fans who are expected to be consumers of this crap. But there will probably be a third After Dark film festival and more lousy episodes of Masters of Horror. Why? Because we rent them. We buy them. We support them. As long as 'we', as horror fans, support this tripe with our dollars, whether through Netflix or at the box office, we will get what we have paid for. Unless we start to demand better, this is the tenor of material we will be stuck with. I don't want that and I'd wager you don't either.
June 4, 2012
Some unexpected twists.
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting.
½ April 1, 2012
This one was okay, I'm just tired of serial killer movies.