The Year Without a Santa Claus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Year Without a Santa Claus Reviews

January 24, 2008
So much disappointing. I love the cartoon....this was dreadful.
½ January 15, 2008
I'm pretty sure this is the worst movie I have ever seen. It was so bad that I turned it off halfway through ... DURING AN AIRPORT LAYOVER. That's right, it was so bad I chose to sit around and do nothing nothing instead of finish watching it.
January 7, 2008
oh i think i know this movie.
December 31, 2007
i know a person in this movie
December 30, 2007
It doesn't matter how bad a Christmas movie is, when it is Christmas they are all good.
December 29, 2007
This film looked great at the beginning. Great scene and music to start. But didn't live up to the promise.
December 17, 2007
not bad for a low budget xmas film
½ December 10, 2007
Er vanligvis ganske tolerant for slike julekomedier i førjulsstria, men dette blir for dumt... og for dårlig... styr unna!
December 2, 2007
This was very boring. I saw most of it and I found nothing good about it :(
November 23, 2007
It was ok. Not the best Christmas movie I've seen. The Meiser brothers were pretty good. I have an animated snowman man that sings the song the cold meiser sang.
November 16, 2007
I didn't know they made a remake of one of my favourite films (yet again)...I'll stick with the original, thank you very much.
October 24, 2007
I hate Santa movies so much. Ugh.
October 13, 2007
not freaken interested
October 4, 2007
The Year Without a Withering Actor Trying to Make a Quick Buck by Playing Santa Claus
½ October 1, 2007
September 29, 2007
Not as good as the claymation
September 25, 2007
My very favorite Christmas movie.
September 19, 2007
I don't care if Walt "Fanboy" Flannigan hated this movie, GREAT CAST!
September 19, 2007
ouch. how to ruin a christmas movie: put eddie griffin and chris kattan in it. come to think of it, that's how you ruin ANY movie.
½ September 14, 2007
I believe this to be the worst movie I ever saw. I actually regret having the memory of this movie. But at it at least establishes a new bottom rung for me.