Reviews

• Oct 24, 2015

Stunning story! Superb photography Often witty dialogue. And it is NOT a "dyke movie" as some reviewer posted. She must have been on the phone when she (sort of) watched the movie. Well-drawn characters get in over their heads. Pick one to empathize with.

• Jul 15, 2013

• Feb 23, 2013

great film with interesting characters, and thoughts on life

great film with interesting characters, and thoughts on life

• Dec 22, 2012

basic movie & story line. nothing huge. they tried too much to make her face look horrible cause i guess they wanted us to feel like she was too pretty.

• Sep 12, 2012

A pretty good movie. I liked the ending.

A pretty good movie. I liked the ending.

• Jul 01, 2012

A fun movie. Besides being shot here in KC and starring a lot of faces I recognize, it is simply an entertainment film. I personally felt it could have been cut a little tighter and been a bit shorter, but overall, I really enjoyed it.

• May 26, 2012

Not too bad, just VERY unrealistic.

Not too bad, just VERY unrealistic.

• Apr 24, 2012

Boringly shot with a highly unlikable main character. Neuenswander is the soul reason to watch as he physicality is something to behold, it's a crying shame the crappy direction mostly hides her abilities behind shaky closeups and annoying attempts at stylistic shooting. The woman can stunt fight and looks good doing ti so why not show it .

• Mar 10, 2012

I was on the fence on this movie through most of the film. What soured me was the final fight. The protagonists tried a trick in an earlier fight. In the final fight they tried nearly the exact same trick. It's as if the writers couldn't think of something else.