Wanted Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

This is the best movie ever, I recommend it 110%, found my Favorite movie!!!!

This is the best movie ever, I recommend it 110%, found my Favorite movie!!!!

• Aug 10, 2019

Wanted is one of those movies that will divide the audience. Personally, I loved it. It had a good plot, a cast of suitable loony characters and James McAvoy. It might be a bit far-fetched for some folks but if you can just turn off your reality filter and enjoy the film it's a good action romp.

• Jul 30, 2019

The Matrix creators should relax knowing that their style is in good hands.

The Matrix creators should relax knowing that their style is in good hands.

• Jul 14, 2019

Starts off strong and then decides to go off the rails and divert all common sense. The ending is laughably awful.

• Jul 10, 2019

Despite having a formulaic plot and a lack of substance, Wanted is a fun, energetic thrill ride with brilliant performances from James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman, and stylishly fast-paced action sequences that will have you on the edge of your seat.

• Jun 05, 2019

#1 james mcavoy movie

#1 james mcavoy movie

• May 23, 2019

Distractingly stupid.

Distractingly stupid.

• May 09, 2019

With a messy plot and misuse of it's star power, Wanted is nothing but a boring, yet violent, catastrophe.

• May 06, 2019

I loved this movie. Watch it now (2019) and your perception will likely change. The action is incredibly unique, the story is engrossing, the characters are well played, and the special effects are outstanding! I hate crash em up shoot to kill movies, but this had so much excitement and originality that I watched greedily from the edge of my seat. I am perplexed by the reviews from >10yrs ago, today it would be a big hit.

• Apr 30, 2019

Wanted has great action and overall don’t think much as it still carries the dumb plot twist that makes action films not seem mindless