Slingshot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Slingshot Reviews

September 3, 2007 nephew directed this movie D: !!!!!
August 29, 2007
Some pretty shitty acting, poor writing, and weak directing. David Arquette does well, and thanks to him and Julianna Margulies a few scenes are saved. A good soundtrack... yeah. End of story.
August 25, 2007
Not great, but my dad's cameo makes it worthwhile
½ August 15, 2007
Ca avait du potentiel au début, mais a partir du milieu ca drope!!
August 6, 2007
it just gets worse and worse as it goes on. its funny how bad it is really.
½ July 27, 2007
Def. a strange movie!
½ July 24, 2007
David this is why your career is going nowhere. Have some constraint stop taking F- rated movie roles.
½ July 22, 2007
This was a very interesting story with great actors. Very strang to see David Arquette in such a serious role, but he does it well. And Balthazar Getty is just amazing.
July 20, 2007
Couldn't even finish watching...maybe it got better but I doubt it by reading the other reviews.
½ July 18, 2007
Expected more. It moved along like something more would happen.
½ July 1, 2007
Not bad, not good - decent performances. Nothing groundbreaking - only for huge fans of one of the actors.
½ June 26, 2007
Terrible. Don't waste your time or money.
½ June 25, 2007
This movie is extremely confusing and really doesn't make up for it in the end. Just a waste of time...
June 24, 2007
Not too many people will get the point of this movie... but the ending, it's amazing.
½ June 23, 2007
Started out fairly promishing, with a steady pace, good character development and a nice soundtrack.. THen it all went weird and just didn't really make sence. Hard to call it really. Only one for people who watch lots of films.
½ June 12, 2007
so horrible, it's funny, that's it's so horrible..
June 11, 2007
could barely keep my attention.
June 10, 2007
david arquette is funny but the story is weird and wud never least the way it happened wudnt happen
½ June 10, 2007
Not worth watching again
June 9, 2007
I rented this movie because one of my favorite actresses is in it (Julianna Margulies) and I thought the movie was pure crap. The acting was basically terrible, the dialogue was worse, and the plotline was dull. I thought it fell so flat. There was only one scene in the movie that I thought had decent acting.