Reviews

• Jul 18, 2021

I only finished watching the movie because I miss Robin Williams. It's a cute, creepy movie I will forget tomorrow.

• Nov 21, 2020

It is one of the best cliché comedies i have ever seen, it offers good entertainment and fun moments.

• May 29, 2020

Super bad movie. Make no sense

Super bad movie. Make no sense

• May 18, 2020

I couldn't get into it and wish it was at least funny.

I couldn't get into it and wish it was at least funny.

• May 01, 2020

After riding the success of the flubber franchise, robin williams nose dived into this mostly forgettable foray. robin williams is a priest which is a very funny premise, as he does not behave like one in the film! from the movie cover you can tell that he sleeps with the couple he is supposed to wed which is a very entertaining gag. then he is captured by sengalnese mobsters and a very graphic torture scene ensures. im not sure why he needed to all of his toenails ripped off with pliers but i was very uncomfortable.

• Mar 22, 2020

I hardly ever turn movies off without finishing them, but my girlfriend & I couldn't make it through this cheesy, ridiculous, lame humor. Way too over the top for my liking.

• Oct 12, 2019

Enjoyed it. Good laughs. Liked the way how they approached a serious topic with humour.

• Feb 23, 2019

The late Robin Williams has done many good performances in movies from One Hour Photo, Night at the Museum, Mrs. Doubtfire, and Jumanji. This movie is not of his best movies but he did a solid comedic performance from a script that wasn't that good.

• Feb 06, 2019

This movie is really stupid, and, while I could go through and tell you everything that could have made the movie so much worse, I've decided I'd rather make a list of things that could have made this movie better: 1. Not releasing it. 2. Putting in more emotion. Seriously though, every single time it started to get good, someone would show up and make a stupid slapstick mistake. 3. Chemistry. There was no chemistry between any of the characters. 4. Plot. There should have been an antagonist. There was no "other woman" or "other guy" where there should have been to make it a story worth telling. 5. Less exaggeration. Catholic priests don't act like that. Regular priests don't act like. Also, there's a scene where the priest and fellow church members are getting drunk and swearing? 6. Make the characters that don't get arrested actually be abiding by the law. That priest should be in jail. 7. Make the movie more realistic. This movie is so stupid. "Reverend Frank is everywhere?" Where the heck did he get the money to fly to Jamaica? Or the time? 8. Last but not least, Warner Bros usually has the worst movies.

• Nov 13, 2018

This film was unwatchable.

This film was unwatchable.