Funny Games Reviews

• 5d ago

No plot just nonsense

No plot just nonsense

• Sep 14, 2019

Absolutely pointless movie, a waste of an hour and a half of my life.

Absolutely pointless movie, a waste of an hour and a half of my life.

• Aug 05, 2019

Don't waste your time watching this. The decisions made by the characters seem unrealistic which is very frustrating. I don't care that it's not as gruesome as traditional horror movies. I just didn't like the tone of the film. Overall, it just feels very pretentious and preachy.

• Aug 03, 2019

Not worth watching, to many annoying things in this movie.

Not worth watching, to many annoying things in this movie.

• Jul 27, 2019

It was good and then the ending just took a fat dump all over itself. What a disappointment.

• Jul 22, 2019

This movie wasn't bad because of the violence, this movie was bad because it was executed terribly. There are ways to do movies like this. I hate when people try to protect movies like this just because it's different. Different doesn't make it good!!!

• Jun 27, 2019

I wish I'd seen Roger Ebert's Review before starting to watch this vile excuse for a movie! I can't imagine what made the talented Naomi Watts and Tim Roth agree to take part in it. It says something about our world today that 51% of the people on RT like this garbage. What does this say about the state of humanity today?

• Jun 15, 2019

How is it possible that no one kills these two clowns. It’s so completely ridiculous. Fight back for crying out loud, so many missed opportunities. Like any basic horror film they offer up opportunities for the bad guys to succeed, giving way to the obviousness of the plot...the good guys are going to lose so let’s write it that way despite how inept it makes the “victims” look.

• Jun 02, 2019

Maybe the worst movie ever made. Some movies are good, some movies are so bad they are good and then there is this shit. The older i get i develop more of a to each their own and live and let live attuide. Someone out there will like every band, movie, book, or whatever. Except I can't believe that about this lol

• Apr 13, 2019

It's embarrassing $1.3 Million performance at the Box Office says it all. You can't really watch the movie because it's so absurd & ridiculous. I've seen animated movies and cartoons that are more believable than this movie, the writer of this movie should never be allowed to write another movie.