Tortilla Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tortilla Heaven Reviews

March 17, 2014
One of the greatest films of all time :)
November 9, 2009
Un milagro en la tortilla!! Esta pelicula esta chistosa.
½ September 18, 2009
Fun. Light-hearted movie about a small town in northern NM that nobody has heard of until . . . . .! Remember our Clearwater building with the image of Jesus? Similar but with tortilla! Lots of laughs!
July 7, 2009
Not George Lopez's funniest!
½ June 21, 2009
Provlepsimi tainia men alla tainia pou tha eprepe na thn doune oi trelothriskoliptoi ana ton planiti. Se mia pita apo souvlaki sxhmatizetai i morfh tou Xristou kai arxizoun ta tamata. Vlepetai aneta
June 19, 2009
This movie started out soooo promising - intercutting a man making tortillas with a priest celebrating Eucharist...I really thought it would be right up my alley. But alas, it's very amateurish, and I couldn't even watch the whole thing. The jokes aren't funny, the message is heavy-handed, and many of the actors look uncomfortable in front of the camera. Such a shame - it was a great idea!!
½ April 7, 2009
Ham fisted Jesus message filled with terrible acting.
½ March 13, 2009
Oh my.....shallow plot, but rich in "messages" if you're looking THAT deep into it. Entertaining nonetheless
½ January 27, 2009
small town, big laughs, even bigger meaning..
½ October 13, 2008
Morality piece. Cute but gets a bit heavy midway.
½ October 11, 2008
not bad ..i liked it ..its kindda slow in the start but picks up.. thumbs up!
½ October 11, 2008
Sillier than it needs to be, sporadically amusing but it has a good cast. Poor score. The writing is below average. It was watchable, but also quite forgettable.
½ September 23, 2007
Nice little cautionary tale about greed. Not the best executed, but Hey!, pretty dang good for something from New Mexico! If you are part of, or have close connections to the RC Hispanic community, a lot of this is a RIOT. I recommend you be familiar with basic conversational Spanish put-downs and such, or much will be lost.
½ August 1, 2007
Second biggest disaster of 06, Children of Men behind it.
July 17, 2007
For all of its flaws and shortcomings, Tortilla Heaven can't help but be charming and undeniably entertaining. The film's heart is always in the right place. Ultimately, it is a story about community, redemption, transformation and faith. And Hollywood could always use a lot more of those.
June 30, 2007
Sss k loco, el título me atrae.
March 16, 2007
this is gonna be one of those mindless college flicks...
½ March 15, 2007
I do not no y im givin it a w/e bt i luv tortillas!
March 15, 2007
i really wanna see this!