The Last Run Reviews

• Dec 31, 2014

Too freakish funny wild flick. Damn this dude problem is just too much. Lmfao.

Too freakish funny wild flick. Damn this dude problem is just too much. Lmfao.

• Feb 08, 2012

Guy gets dumped by his gourgeous GF, his buddies convince him to go out with lots of women. A decent, if somewhat unoriginal premise. However, the guy spins out of control, becomes extremely unpleasant, and we also learn his best friend is not very pleasant either. Since the movie concerns mainly these two characters, you might guess the movie is somewhat unpleasant, and you'd be right - but warrants a few points due to an overall interesting message.

• Jul 21, 2011

Click : http://www.famalegoods.com jordan shoes $32 nike shox $32 Christan Audigier bikini $23 Ed Hardy Bikini $23 Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15 ed hardy short_tank_woman$16 Sandal$32 christian loubo utin $80 Sunglass $15 COACH_Necklace $27 handbag $33AF tank woman $17 puma slipper woman $30 http://www.famalegoods.com

• Apr 23, 2011

What a STUPID movie! I thought with the cast it would be much better... this movie sucked so much I had to start doing other stuff just to make it through to the end. Not recommended- EVER.

• Feb 23, 2011

It is hard for me to say I liked this. I was interested to see Fred Savage in another post-Wonder Years role. This movie is disturbing on many levels, not unlike American Psycho, but with a slightly clearer and much quicker descent into depravity. Savage is usually such a likable character, watching him go from good to very bad had me pretty engaged.

• Feb 02, 2011

the last run is a film mainly about sex. basically this guy who has a beautifully girlfriend finds out she is cheating on him. so he goes on a run to see how many woman he can sleep with until he gets over her. eventually he becomes a sexaholic and things start to turn really really bad. there is a lot of sex and boobs which some people will like but i felt it was a bit over the top. he soon finds true love but by that time he is a sexaholic. can he give up sex with prostututes and random women in order to be with the girl he "loves"? and yes the main character s fred savage...from the wonder years.

• May 24, 2010

What started off looking like an adult comedy soon transpired to be a lot more than initial impressions indicated. Instead The Last Run turned into quite a serious examination of how hetrosexual men fuck things up with women and how one guy on the rebound becames a sexaholic just to get back at his ex. Fred Savage has turned into quite a cutie and it's apparent that this tale with its rampant sex and ripe language is his way of cutting off his association with his Wonder Years and doing something more adult. It succeeds but fails to fully hit the mark by being so relentlessly one note.

• Jun 20, 2009

A vile and disgusting movie about a man that ruins his life because he lost the best looking girl he ever dated. Personally I wanted him to get a few stds and die at then end, I felt that there was no reason to allow him to redeem himself after everything that he did.

• Daniel P Super Reviewer
    Apr 11, 2009

Urgh. Shudder. After spending the best part of two thirds of its running time objectifying women, in the most horribly misogynistic way possible (<i>"half these girls are dumb cunts"</i>), <i>The Last Run</i> tries to redeem itself by showing Steven Goodson (an icky Fred Savage) the error of his ways. Well, I'm not buying it. With the original <i>American Pie</i> films, however juvenile they may have been in execution and in terms of dialogue, they succeeded by presenting mostly likeable characters coming to terms with sexuality and being mature about their relationships. By contrast, <i>The Last Run</i> is populated almost exclusively by repugnant men and airheaded sex-mad women (flouncy, "<i>not-that-hot</i>" Amelia accepted). Lead character Steven is utterly repulsive, best friend Jack behaves out of character whenever it suits the narrative. Amy Adams, the only actor to hint at breaking free from the DOA script, has hopefully escaped the curse of ever having to appear in dreck like this again. I need a shower.

• Mar 20, 2009

Yeah I don't really understand how anyone could like this. Everyone is unlikeable. It lacks any kind of humor.