Confessions of a Call Girl (Confessions) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Confessions of a Call Girl (Confessions) Reviews

½ January 18, 2013
This was like watching six different (bad) movies wrapped in one. I don't know if this is better or worse than The Room.
December 21, 2012
lov these corny but good black independent movies
rayman0071
March 4, 2012
How bad is this movie? Its laughable as hell. How did a good actress like Tamala Jones stooped to this a lowpoint in her career? There are two versions to this movie which upon it's release when straight to video and direct cable,and it is best to see this in the "Unrated" version which contains scenes that were not included in the "R' rated version,especially the steamy scenes between Tamala Jones and Lynn Whitfield. The "R' Rated Version runs 93 minutes. While it's "unrated" version runs 108 minutes.
May 25, 2008
I know people in the "industry" so I may be a bit biased. This flick was good. Here is this happy successful housewife that has this secret extracurricular activity. Interesting clients...
May 15, 2008
Low budget shooting..good points made about the sacrifices of personal vices that can become contagious...a good view...see it...if you can get it. Lessons to be learned. Get it and learn something crucial from it if you like to take risks with your life or know that someone who does...