Blackout - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blackout Reviews

February 14, 2008
A very good movie with a great plot. Since there's no synopsis yet, here's a little plot summary. In a forgotten neighborhood in Brooklyn during the 2003 summer blackout, the darkness that befalls all the characters bring to light many things.
February 13, 2008
Hey this is a good movie. I was in the NY black out of 1977 and this one captures the spirit, fear and finally rebirth that occurs during such an event. I cared about the principal characters. Great editing. I give it a good rating. I hope more people see it. t
½ February 12, 2008
It is a great film. The plot was well written and actually I think this is one of the best films I have seen. The charaters were well played. It made me think but kept me entertainment.
February 8, 2008
good movie; looks somewhat low budget
February 6, 2008
The homeless man sums it up beautifully - did you take the opportunity to see the light during the 2003 blackout or did you squander it? Both are portrayed in this film...I felt like I was watching the horrors of Katrina on the news all over again.
February 2, 2008
Very Accurate Depiction of a Brooklyn neighborhood during the blackout. People that can relate will love this movie.
iLeo