Jam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jam Reviews

July 8, 2009
Apart from Jeffrey Dean Morgan's performance the film was forgettable. The actors were decent and the main story was just a subplot to show how messed up each of the character's lives were. Could have been better, so overall decent movie.
June 22, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ April 16, 2009
Unremarkable. It was on TV. Not a total waste of time, but nothing special.
½ December 15, 2008
Interesting. I like how the lives of many people are brought together by a car accident.
½ November 22, 2008
Nice little independent movie.
½ October 18, 2008
Pretty good movie. It was pretty simple but the stories of each characters were really interesting. This is the perfect movie to watch when your bored and have nothing to do. Its very satisfying. Great movie.
½ September 29, 2008
An ensemble film that feels like it was written by a first-year film student, or by crudely following some "how to write a screenplay" book. The story functions, but the characters and story are mannered, contrived and flat.
September 9, 2008
Most of what I've seen (from middle to end) has shown a lot of potential. It truly explores human relationships in a complex yet simple manner. Human psychology is baffling! XD
½ September 9, 2008
i hope this was a made for TV movie...
June 22, 2008
Very nice movie.. It made me think that no matter what you problems are it is always good to step back and try to find the good things going on in life around you and not to focus of the negative.. always looking for new roads to walk down.. good movie good moral
½ May 4, 2008
It's an ok movie... Some really weird and not understandable parts... One of those ok cheap movies!
½ April 9, 2008
The movie was okay. It had some good parts to it. I probably won't ever see it again, but I don't regret watching it
½ March 15, 2008
Dumb, plodding, unrealistic, seemed forced. The only thing saving it was the hot actress wanting to have sex in the woods with a complete stranger.
March 11, 2008
Just a movie to let you know, Life is in Session,.......
March 7, 2008
this was actualy a pretty good movie with lots of recognizable faces.

this movie makes you think more about the people around you then youself.

these people went into the day like any other time in there life, they come out with new friends and self realization!

people can accomplish amazing and friendly things once they are presented wtth the opportunity..

we should all learn from this
March 1, 2008
Good movie. It has the same idea as Crash, but with a different spin. Loved the uppity couple.
February 25, 2008
good actors, preetty bad script. meh
½ January 23, 2008
Okay, so it tried really really hard to be Crash and it failed, but Dan Byrd is great and who doesn't love Jeffrey Dean Morgan?
November 16, 2007
Kind of boring but sometimes good.
November 1, 2007
JAM: When Lives Collide! So is the tagline of our lives. We meet so many people at school, work, church, extracurricular activities. Some become great friends, some become lovers, and some just see each other once or twice a week and barely make conversation. Should our lives collide? I think so... depending on our chemistry!!!

Great funny movie! Also a great thought-provoker! Enjoy!