A New Wave - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A New Wave Reviews

September 2, 2012
This looks like a low budget miss. Pass.
January 3, 2010
Rented it for John Krasinski, and though he's awesome in it, I didn't really think it was that funny.... I was rather sad at the end? Not as good as I had hoped :-(
October 3, 2009
Terribly motiveless like an amateur film project.
August 25, 2009
so boring, it tried to be all artsy but it just turned out to be a huge bomb
October 22, 2008
This might be one of the worst movies ever. I bought this movie on e-Bay for $.99 and after watching it I felt like I wasted my money. It's stupid, illogical and not at all entertaining. Booo!
½ October 6, 2008
A film where a lot of people move their lips a lot but not much meaningful come out.
½ September 24, 2008
Couldn't hold my attention
½ August 25, 2008
I thought it was hilarious! Plus it has John Krasinski - that alone gives it double points!! :)
August 12, 2008
This movie had some good dialog and was almost a good movie. I think if it ended 5 minutes before it did it would have been a little better. It seamed a little dragged out and kinda stupid right at the end. These slackers decide to rob a bank. The main guy backs out at the last minute.
August 7, 2008
A quirky, fresh , hiest film, filled with great dialouge, and references to tons of classic movies.
½ June 29, 2008
horrible, horrible, horrible! Worst Acting, worst filming...nothing good about this film except for some good films are mentioned throughout this joke of a movie.
½ May 21, 2008
This movie lacks everything to make it even mediocre. The only saving grace is John Krasinski, and although only a supporting character, he is the most memorable person in this movie. Andrew Keegan is just awful, and the story although seemingly good, is just executed terribly. Lacey Chabert is good eye candy, and that's about the only thing she's good for. Just pass, even if you are a Krasinski fan.
½ May 8, 2008
A very sub-par film. Everything about it seemed very lackluster, and frankly half-a**ed. Its saving grace is the young and talented John Krasinski, and by his side all of the other actors look like high school play actors - the stand-ins. Don't be tempted by this film.
April 28, 2008
Not as great as I'd hoped, but again John Krasinski made up for it.
½ March 30, 2008
I thought Krasinski ROCKED.. definate great comedic potential but the other cast and the ending were lacking!
March 19, 2008
This was actaully a pretty good movie. It was kinda slow in parts, but all in all it was funny. I just wish we saw more of the bank robbery insted of them talking about it all the time.
February 26, 2008
I rented this because John Krasinski was in it. In that, I was not disappointed. All other aspects, meh. Also, the ending? How is that a comedy?
February 21, 2008
The only reason it got 1 star is because John Krasinski was in it. Take him away, it gets nothing. Bad movie.
January 28, 2008
Even John Krasinski couldn't save it! He did his best with a horribly written part.
January 28, 2008
Wow. It was funny to watch the trailer after the movie was over to remind my why I rented it. I was reassured that I wasn't crazy, they showed all the good scenes from the movie in the trailer. I was reaching getting a Andrew Keegen Co-Executive Producer, but I thought John Krasinksi would make it not matter. Don't waste your time!