The Last Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Time Reviews

July 15, 2014
Michael Keaton and the ending are the only two good things in this movie.
July 10, 2014
Tries to be clever at the end but it only serves to make it look more stupid.
May 26, 2014
My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.
March 18, 2014
Dedicated performances and enough to maintain your interest but in hindsight nothing too groundbreaking and left me wishing I would have picked up a book.
September 12, 2013
made it a half hour into this mess on youtube and just so easy to figure out and could care less what happened to any of the characters. yeah it was nice seeing michael keaton again but he is wasted here in a one note role where it seems he is doing his best but really just trudging along. he has come along way from beetlejuice,batman, pacific heights and mr. mom and that is not a compliment at all :(
April 24, 2013
pretty original movie with little bit of romance and shark face of business world!
February 14, 2013
only Keaton made this film watchable but the character would have been better served as a side character in another film, with every scene the film got worst right to the end
½ August 16, 2012
Fraiser is just a little too pld to play Jamie, and just not beliavable, keaton however is pretty good.
½ May 19, 2012
Excellent performance by Keaton, but unfortunately it's not enough for it to be a good movie. The story is not convincing at all and perhaps it's trying too hard to be a thriller. Fraser grossly overplaying his role doesn't help, either. Perhaps it would work better as a black comedy, but apparently the director had something else in mind.
May 19, 2012
This has two actors I enjoy (Keaton and Fraser), how could it go wrong? First, it commits the cardinal sin of movies: it is boring. It takes too long to set up, the love triangle wasn't believable for me, and the characters are morally corrupt and unlikable. The story is built around sales of a product that is never really described, making it hard for the viewer to connect with why Jamie can't make any sales. The office banter scenes get old fast. The acting is the only thing keeping this from being a total waste of film.
May 13, 2012
This was a good movie, I really didn't see the twist coming at all. The cast were all great and it was nice to see Brendon Fraser out of his lame action rut.
April 17, 2012
Rather good I guess, probably mostly becuase I love Michael Keaton ^^
½ April 10, 2012
Boring, draggy and predictable. Michael Keaton is the only good thing in this movie.
June 30, 2011
I hope nobody has ever had sex next to me when I was passed out.
April 15, 2011
brendan fraser should please stop acting.
March 28, 2011
I don't care for films that revolve, solely around manipulation. Loved Stern though.
December 21, 2010