Halloween Reviews

• Dec 22, 2020

I enjoy this remake but you have to pretend it's not related to Halloween. Say your watching Hallogreen with Michael Jones as the main killer protagonist.

• Dec 12, 2020

It was just a boring movie overall. The hillbilly white trash backstory they gave Michael Myers didn't work with me, the foul language can get annoying after a while, etc. There is even an unnecessary r*pe scene in the director's cut. Rob Zombie has had made some great movies, but I don't think that he was cut out for a Halloween movie. It was gorier and more violent than it was scary or atmospheric. I'd skip this one.

• Dec 07, 2020

In order to fully enjoy this film you must first remove the idea that it is apart of the Halloween franchise. Both of Zombies Halloween's are reimaginings of the classic characters created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill. They are great stand alone movies. Zombies style is very gritty and dirty so if you are not into that type of filmmaking, these movies aren't for you.

• Nov 22, 2020

Essa versão do Robie zombie pode até quebrar o ar de mistério que o personagem tinha no filme original,mas consegue fazer um filme tenso e assustador.

• Nov 20, 2020

Horrible. The last 30 minutes are at the most watchable, but barely. Whenever I watch this movie I wan't it to be over. (Hopefully I never will have too again.) They give Michael, literally known as the shape, personality and sometimes I almost feel bad for him. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. This movie is an easy splat.

• Oct 29, 2020

Best Halloween movie.

Best Halloween movie.

• Oct 27, 2020

understand your source material mr zombie. your an idiot.

understand your source material mr zombie. your an idiot.

• Oct 12, 2020

I had very less expectations from Halloween remake but after watching it, I am fully satisfied. Many people are giving it bad reviews as they are saying it did a lot of changes in the story. People should have expected the changes as it was a remake. I think these changes were good. It made film more interesting to watch. One of the biggest change was Michael talking (which he never does in the original film) and also showed his childhood which I think was necessary. The movie loses some of its momentum when it jumps to the present day, when too often it reverts back to some of the trend-setting scenes from its predecessor. Zombie's "Halloween" succeeds on all fronts. It brings modern touches to a format that had long since fallen into cliché without changing it so much that it becomes unrecognizable. It manages to restore the menace and dread of the iconic Michael Myers. Most importantly, it delivers the goods horror fans demand but includes enough depth and subtext to make it more than just cinematic junk food. In short, I was pleasantly surprised with this new version of "Halloween". It could never replace its predecessor, but does make for a very admirable companion piece to a horror classic, blending the old and the new into an entertaining and thought-provoking fright film.

• Oct 06, 2020

I appreciated the back story of Michael. Its definitely a gritty and brutal movie. Michael shows no mercy to his victims and we as the audience are subject to no mercy to the amount of brutality and blood we are shown. Some of the death scenes are absolutely believable and disturbing, which is what the filmmaker was going for I assume.

• Sep 30, 2020

This is an amazing movie! Great job to Rob Zombie and the rest of the crew! I’ve watched all the Halloween movies since I was a kid and it was always about what had happened and never about the actual creation of Mike Myers. This is that and much more.