Dirty Laundry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dirty Laundry Reviews

December 1, 2008
idk wat yall talkin about (quita)but this movie is one the hilarious movies of all
November 16, 2008
This film, wasn't what I expected. I laugh so hard at some of the things that were going on. Not mention how I myself can relate to some of the things that happened in the film. But I can say that this was an hilarious film. That I must purchase. And how much I love Jenifer Lewis and Loretta. Rockmond Dunbar did a suberb job!
October 18, 2008
this is one of those weak movies that go straight to dvd and never hit the big screen. perfectly fine for one of those days when you have nothing better to do.
October 4, 2008
Excellent Movie, Funny too can watch it over and over!
September 9, 2008
Corny, but not really a must see. It's interesting how a family can cover up so many secrets. I wondered, "What was really the father's secret?" That was not clear.
July 30, 2008
very disfunctinal family
July 22, 2008
This time they take the Tyler Perry "black person getting in touch with their country roots" idea, but they make the main character a homosexual, so not that much up my alley. But at least the dude wasn't really annoying. It's always nice to see homosexual characters in film that I don't want to punch in the face.
June 28, 2008
i Love This Movie It Is SOOOOOOOO Funny!!!
½ June 28, 2008
jennifer lewis was my favorite
June 14, 2008
I luuuuuuvvvvv this movie, it's soooo crazy & funny, & the people in thiis movie keep it real!!!!!
June 8, 2008
To Funny!!! This is a must see, finaly a movie that show how disfunctinal real fmailes can be. I laughed so hard, I started to cry.
June 4, 2008
Excellent! Really, really good. We need more movies like this. Good writing, acting and fun.
½ May 25, 2008
FUNNY! I liked that the family was like how real families are...there is no such thing as a Brady Bunch family.
½ May 14, 2008
So funny!
"My son is one of the gays!"
½ May 12, 2008
if you like movies by tyler perry then you will like this i thought it was good.
April 21, 2008
This was an example of a good idea for an interesting drama that was ruined by bad acting and a story that was a little too slow to start.
½ April 10, 2008
the best movie ive seen in a while reminds me of a tyler perry movie
April 9, 2008
I haven't finished watching the whole thing, but what I saw was HILARIOUS! Jenifer Lewis and Loretta Divine do it again!
½ March 28, 2008
Funny as hell. I wish the parents of gay children would be open-minded enough to watch it.
March 28, 2008
I LOVVVVED IT!!! IT'S WAS HILAROUS!!!! I'M SOO HAPPY THIS TYPE OF FILM IS OUT THERE!!!! ; )