Pittsburgh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pittsburgh Reviews

December 5, 2008
More so a film to see only if you're a fan of Jeff Goldblum. And seeing as I AM a fan of Jeff Goldblum, I found this mockumentary to be quite amusing & fun to watch. Jeff was great in it & it was interesting and delightful to see him in this different light. What a fun guy! If you're NOT a fan of Goldblum, chances are you'll just be un-entertained and & un-interested.
August 17, 2008
A nice mockumentary in the style of Christopher Guest. Jeff Goldblum is pretty funny in this one, having a few laughs at his own expense.
½ August 12, 2008
Didn't love it. It's pretty much a reality type show where Jeff Goldblum talks for 2 hours. No real... anything... It's about the equivalent of a home movie with Jeff Goldblum.
August 8, 2008
Some parts are funny, but the majority is a bore. It's missing that wit and sarcasm that Goldblum usually oozes.
½ August 8, 2008
It was actually pretty funny. I mean if you enjoy Jeff Golblum's certain quirks. And Moby is a scene stealer with his creepiness. And the stuff with the Solarman 2000 is pretty good. I enjoyed it greatly.
½ August 6, 2008
A consistently amusing, sometimes hilarious mockumentary that feels very very real. Wouldn't be quite as good if it were not for Goldblum and Moby...who knew he was funny?
August 1, 2008
Painfully horrible! Half the movie is people telling Jeff Goldblum how much they love him in Independence Day and Jurassic Park. Those movies are old and Goldblum is horrible. The plot is so uninteresting that there has been better plot development watching my dog lick his own ass. A movie about an inflated head on a B actor.
½ July 24, 2008
Though this is a fairly enjoyable film experience for a while, it seems to drag on forever. Only fans of Jeff Goldblum could really walk away satisfied after this one.
½ July 16, 2008
If you like Jeff Goldblum you should watch it, if not you should proably stay away.
July 13, 2008
I FUCKING LOVE JEFF GOLDBLUM
June 21, 2008
This was a cute little mocumentary.
May 22, 2008
Mockumentary that's good for a few nice chuckles. More-so for fans of Goldblum, otherwise you just won't give a crap.
May 9, 2008
I think the joke is that Jeff Goldblum doesn't know how to run his career... and I wonder if this joke actually hurts his career.
April 1, 2008
certainly among the oddest things i have seen in the last few years....i mean really wtf is this? i can only compare it to a bad, long episode of curb your enthusiasm
March 19, 2008
Odd, weird. Reaffirmned the fact that Jeff Goldblum is pretty crazy. Nice Moby cameo!
March 14, 2008
Funny bizarre story... Offers a different side to the "stars" in it.
March 10, 2008
This fence is made of recycled milk jugs.
½ March 5, 2008
well ...
it was boring up till the last half hour when you ACTUALY get to see pittsburgh.

it was somewhat funny. and a few one liners came out of it.

living in pittsburgh, i would have loved to see jeff go around and see more of pittsburgh, just to show everyone out there that its a pretty nice place.

but what a great way to finish off the film, by going to kennywood!!!
March 2, 2008
Jeff Goldblum stars as himself in this dry humoured and very charming mockumentary.
February 28, 2008
Mostly forgettable, BUT if you love Pittsburgh, The Music Man, Jeff Goldblum, or any combination of the prior, you'll have a good time with this movie.