Christmas Do-Over - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Christmas Do-Over Reviews

½ March 5, 2016
Worst movie ever, mohr is the worst actor ever too.
September 18, 2014
wow if there was ever a example of a movie that gets shitted upon for no purpose it would be this one this is a fun enjoyable Christmas tv movie with jay mohr as the star and he does a fine acting job and the supporting cast does fine as well simple groundhog day like plot with a Christmas twist but the movie takes a more personal approach into spirituality and faith in my opinion not every viewer will think that well paced funny sweet movie great tv movie just great movie in general
November 23, 2013
Not a terrible movie, and I in fact enjoyed myself
½ July 11, 2013
Boring - sort of a Christmas version of a poor mans Groundhog Day
April 24, 2013
kinda interesting idea, but tooo fairy-tale like ending
½ December 12, 2012
Thought this was entertaining, though its nothing new.
October 29, 2012
Funny, good christmas movie.
September 20, 2012
I had such a hard time sitting through this! It dragged on forever and I was praying for it to end! It was so predictable seeing as the story has already been done before *ahem, Groundhog Day!
½ January 28, 2012
It was boring - the usual Christmas day over and over until the "bad" person realizes what they've been doing wrong.
½ November 28, 2011
Dude has to re-live Christmas day until his ex g/f falls in love with him again.
December 29, 2010
kinda interesting idea, but tooo fairy-tale like ending
½ December 24, 2010
Sometimes even the biggest blockbusters are a flop and low-budget movies push through, this is one of those examples. I only recognised Daphne Zuniga from the 'Fly 2' in this Christmas version of the 'Groundhog Day' story. Overall it was a lovely story, funny and a bit emotional watching the lengths a guy would go for his child, love and happiness at Christmas. A festive treat and light-hearted entertainment.
December 4, 2010
December 2, 2010
This film was ok but its a copy of ground hog day. Similar storyline etc.
½ November 29, 2010
This is too much, it's kind of groundhog day (the one with Bill Murray) but in a more hysterical Christmas version.

There are a few good moments, but most of all, it's just not living up to what it could have been.
January 11, 2010
A fantastic take on the all-too-common notion of reliving Christmas, a topic redone at least twice a year. Jay Mohr is exceptional in this role, and the development throughout the story is intriguing, fairly comical, and complete. One of the best seasonal flicks I've seen in a while.
½ December 20, 2009
Festive groundhog day... very entertaining!
½ December 16, 2009
I like Jay Mohr he's a funny guy, but this rips off Groundhog Day so horribly I have to give it a bad rating.
½ December 10, 2009
Just like the Swedish movie "Naken" (Naked, in English) but at Christmas. Funny and entertaining.