Crazylove - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crazylove Reviews

½ December 21, 2012
I watched this movie on Netflix. It was a great romance film for anyone out there with mental issues. Yet, the movie seems to have dropped of the radar.
September 28, 2012
August 31, 2012--> Watched via NETFLIX...
½ May 19, 2012
Love it or leave it, we are flawed and imperfect individuals. To truly love is to love wholly.
March 27, 2012
Cute film, but very much held a more realsitc view of mental illness. Great acting, nice soundtrack, and overall a movie I would view again.
August 29, 2011
Loved this movie. Woman has a breakdown and meets a guy in the psch unit. On Netflix Instant watch.......
August 9, 2011
it is HORRIBLE. I would rather die then watching this stupid movie. It is so long and so boring. I wanted to cry.
½ June 26, 2011
I found this movie to be fairly good. It was really long though. Anyways it was interesting give it a watch if ya have time.
June 18, 2011
Very true to life-meaning, I have lived this story. Well, minus Bruno Campos (that would be overkill)
½ February 13, 2010
WOW!! Totally not the comedy I expected...I should really tell my dvd store to transfer it to the drama section... It was very deep... I found it a bit slow and in parts poorly acted... but a decent watch.
December 16, 2008
I do enjoy me some stories about crazy folks. It was a little rushed at times, but the acting was solid and the script was witty. Definitely a movie I'd watch again. Loved Letty's character, and Michael's too, of course. The kind of people I would befriend in real life most definitely.
November 12, 2008
I liked it! My only complaint was that it dragged a tiny bit in the end, but otherwise good.
November 7, 2008
Really good story about the thin line between sanity and schizophrenia, amidst a love story. Good acting but a bittersweet ending.
September 21, 2008
It could be a good movie... but it falls pretty flat.
July 22, 2008
Interesting setting...mental institution? It showed the stigma mental illness has. Glad Letty got back on her feet so to speak. Too bad things didn't work out, but we never really thought they could right? That's CRAZY!
May 23, 2008
Sure you can fall in love while in a mental hospital to another patient, but can that relationship continue outside of the hospital? Think not if the other person is schizophrenic and stops taking their meds.
½ December 10, 2007
So wonderful. Two crazies fall in love and you hope that they can make it. You have to watch the movie to find out what happens to their love when they are both released from the psych ward.
½ November 11, 2007
reiko aylesworth is brilliant. in everything that she's in. my favorite actress.
½ October 14, 2007
This film is utterly clichéd and candy-coated but adorable.
½ October 8, 2007
I guess if one could associate with Letty's inability to say no then there may be a bit more enjoyment here.
½ October 3, 2007
I just lost an hour and a half of my life watching this. I didn't even bother watching the ending.