Surveillance Reviews

• Liz < Super Reviewer
    Oct 03, 2010

Life-less, average-acting, below average writing, and dull-directing. Overall less than the best... way less than the best... way less than average.

• Sep 27, 2010

Dull and lifeless. The serial killer angle isn't even brought to the foreground, it's almost like its an afterthought.

• Aug 17, 2010

Armand Assante is very convincing as the something's-really-wrong-with this-guy security guard, but to me there was a serious disconnect with the monstrous things he was found to be doing. Disappointing, banal climax.

• Mar 15, 2010

Interesting film. Has good twists but wasn't gripping enough. Another average film to watch after you have seen the blockbusters

• Feb 05, 2010

An interesting idea not totally followed through it seems. Lite on the gore that so many these days shoot for, as a security guard at a mall really does not like people who shoplift. Armand Assante in the lead role is somewhat interesting as he tries to work with a new employee who is thrown in with him as the mall gets ready for the xmas season. Kept my interest and the ending was decent, until the last minute when it veered to what so many horror movies do. But the lite gore was also a pleasure in a way, as it built suspence without too much blood and guts, though i did see it on TV, so maybe it was edited heavily.

• Jan 04, 2010

Sick and twisted movie! :P

Sick and twisted movie! :P

• Apr 26, 2009

Old but not to bad,worth a watch.

Old but not to bad,worth a watch.

• Feb 24, 2009

This was a pretty good film from Armand Assante. He is definitely mean!!! Would recommend it to be watched!!!

• Apr 27, 2008

Different. A little artistic license was used. Armand Assante was captivating as Harley. Remind me not to visit a Simon Mall!

• Feb 19, 2008

:fresh: I definitely thought this movie was worthwhile. It did the job for home entertainment and had quality talent onboard. As a crew member, it was different watching on screen what I experienced in person; this was a great accomplishment for the actors and for oklahoma city.