Mad Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mad Money Reviews

August 6, 2016
Cute crime caper film, even if it is just fluff.
½ January 17, 2016
Absolutely terrible.
January 6, 2016
very good movie super funny.
½ December 16, 2015
Funny film and entertaining
April 14, 2015
Good plot to steal money but a bit over simplified.
February 23, 2015
Typical comedy about three women who decide to steal from their employer: the federal reserve bank.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
I had my doubts first about this movie but the plot seemed nice so i took a chance and watched it. 3 women with hard life goes the criminal way for some easy money.. Diane Keaton , Queen Latifah and Katie Holmes in the roles so its a pretty nice setup here along with Ted Danson aswell. Its a lighthearted comedy romance movie and i enjoyed it. Perhaps u will aswell.
November 5, 2014
I seen the preview of this one in the Theatre and I have to tell you...it looks like a good comedy! I hope to see it soon.
October 28, 2014
Could it be an astute calculation putting three very improbably actress together? Maybe it is intentional because the characters are supposed to have met randomly. Yet the feeling of something amiss prevents the audience to connect to the movie.
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - December 2009)
½ August 4, 2014
Sorry but I quite enjoyed this fluff! Love Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah!
March 14, 2014
another girls movie night!
½ December 27, 2013
No es una gran película pero sin duda son unas ladronas que se hacen querer, Katie Holmes esta super guapa!!!
½ December 7, 2013
It's like a remake of Oceans 11, except it's not very good. There's no suspense in the plot. It's all too predictable. Keaton, Latifah, and Holmes are better than this. Wait, was that Ted Danson?
December 3, 2013
Better than I thought it would be.
November 16, 2013
A laborious, unfunny and implausible heist film.
October 27, 2013
A trio of likable actresses and likable characters makes the insanely stupid plot line of Mad Money overlook-able
½ October 18, 2013
While not totally horrible, this laughable concept of a movie really doesn't need attention. Unless of course you've seen everything else on Netflix first.
August 31, 2013
Boredom does funny things to you... it makes you enjoy films you wouldnt normally give the time of day to.
½ August 30, 2013
I'll watch any movie that Queen Latifah is in. She's so beautiful.