Bungalow Reviews

• Nov 13, 2016

I kept wondering why Paul seemed so aimless and unable to control himself. I also enjoyed Ms Dyrholm's acting and ability to be attractive and sexy with everyday clothing and very little hair styling and makeup.

• Feb 27, 2012

quite good german movie. 3/5

quite good german movie. 3/5

• Nov 17, 2007

A fantastic film about "mobility" in post-Wall Germany

A fantastic film about "mobility" in post-Wall Germany

• Oct 02, 2007

I love this movie... no joking here... it's a slow paced, intimate and uneventful story whose interest comes mostly from its silence... and then, that masturbation shot.

• Jun 19, 2007

Interesting, suave German movie about a draftee who goes AWOL and spends the summer in his parents' bungalow. Nice movie about coming-of-age.