Storm Warning Reviews

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 03, 2016

Jamie Blanks remains watchable at minimum.

Jamie Blanks remains watchable at minimum.

• May 09, 2015

It was abysmal, but thoroughly entertaining, so bad in places you'll be laughing your head off... all logic goes out the window in every possible way.

• Apr 15, 2015

Not too bad. The director went to great links for set and location detail and the acting was fairly good. I genuinely felt for our victimized couple and also detested the predatory bad guys which the creators of this film were intending. Even when there was no action, the intensity was strong! The rest of the time is bloody with realistic violence. This is a hidden gem among straight-to-videos!

• Mar 14, 2015

Australian horror sure know how to make creepy psychos.

Australian horror sure know how to make creepy psychos.

• Sep 28, 2014

A great little piece of extreme Australian horror. Not high on budget but high on a well thought out story. Same vein as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. All out gore hounds will revell in the finale. Highly recommended.

• Sep 11, 2014

Despite a slow start the film has an interesting enough idea, some surprisingly quite good performances, and an absolutely amazing final third with some beautifully gruesome violence and gore.

• Jul 10, 2013

Takes its sweet time getting up to speed but the ending is pretty darn satisfying. One word: hovercraft.

• Jun 23, 2013

• Apr 25, 2013

good slaughter type movie, where as surprise all people who get in hands of bad family get out alive. one more time proves that women are the strongest and smartest gender :D

• Dec 10, 2012

Horror buffs should appreciate this--Menacing and entertaining!!

Horror buffs should appreciate this--Menacing and entertaining!!