Loaded - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loaded Reviews

March 16, 2010
An intense film at times. I thought it was really good and worth the watch. I wanted to see it for Johnny Messner & Chace Crawford as i just love them! Jesse Metcalfe and Jimmy Jean-Louis were a bonus. I found that even in this Jimmy Jean-Louis didn't talk much just like his character in Heroes that he's most famous for, The Haitian. I thought Monica Keena was quite wooden in her performance, she was the only downside to the film. Everyone else were great. It's a good film that keeps you guessing throughout and one i really enjoyed.

The only letdown for me were 3 unaswered Qs:

1. Did Tristan go to jail at the end?
2. Did he ever make up with his dad?
3. Did Hayden survive his beating from Javon?

They could have at least answered the above Qs before rolling the credits!!! But i still loved it.
½ March 16, 2010
The story line was confusing throughout most of the film. I found myself asking, "Why are they doing that?", "That doesn't make sense".

Although, towards the end of the film, it all comes together and you can finally make sense of all the seemingly unusual goings on.

Overall a very good film, but not as much action as you would think from the title.
March 16, 2010
It's a pretty good film and Jesse Metcalfe is a plus to watching this film, for me anyway. It's a little violent but has a strong story and a half decent cast, besides Jesse the only other ones i knew were Chace Crawford and Johnny Messner.
March 13, 2010
Rubbish film that attempts to push a half baked story about a rich kid who does drugs and life turns shit, big deal, who cares, badly made.
½ March 12, 2010
Action, guns, girls, drugs, sex......thats about it
½ February 11, 2010
Kept you guessing!!!!!
January 25, 2010
Keine Macht den Drogen!
½ January 21, 2010
Shit script, shit acting, shit editing, shit cinematography. Just shit really.
½ January 13, 2010
Le nanar dans tout sa splendeur. Rien de bien a tirer, des interpretations scandaleuses ( sauf quand on filme un ACTEUR, c'est a dire JOHNNY MESSNER, VINNIE JONES ou KURUPT ), des situations debiles, un montage imcoprehensible, une pretention incroyable... Une vraie bouse des familles comme on les aime.
January 12, 2010
hate this movie and the plot is sick
½ December 27, 2009
What genre is this? It's not action, suspense, or thriller... The actors did their job - they acted well... but everything else was SO bad. Slow, plodding, predictable. And a lame deus ex machina ending. I wanted to quit watching, but by that point I was nearly halfway through and too annoyed to sleep.

So I finished watching, that way if any half-wit, inbred, FAS-baby shithead ever tries to convince me that it has a redeeming quality beyond the end credits, I can say, "No, ASSHOLE! The best part of the ENTIRE movie was seeing MMVII - and knowing that the last credit had rolled on the last time I will ever have to watch this piece of shit!"

Seriously, how do you make a movie about back-stabbing, revenge, drugs, strippers, hookers, and guns SO GOD DAMN BORING!? You couldn't make a more boring movie out of the topics at hand if you wanted to. If the actors were bad at their job - well - then it would be fun to laugh at them, but they were actually pretty good... and the poor bastards have this lame duck of a film destroying them in Hollywood for decades.

Oh, God, and the ending... so fucking bad.

This is it folks, I've found a movie I hated more than "Meet the Fokkers", and "Chicago" - and I didn't even finish watching them. Of course, maybe that's why I hate this one so damn much - the other two wasted maybe 15 minutes combined... this one, several hours.

Loaded - you are the movie by which all steaming piles of feces shall be judged.

Alan Pao - I hope you die of an embarrassing venereal disease for unleashing this garbage on an unsuspecting populace.
November 5, 2009
Decent as long as you don't expect much from the movie. If you're looking for good acting and a solid storyline, look elsewhere.
½ October 9, 2009
Horrible Horrible Horrible. Script was Going nowhere.
½ September 7, 2009
The movie was a bit choppy slightly putting it, The plot was terrible, considerable descent acting at the best.
½ September 1, 2009
Absolute waste..

My precious time got wasted watchin this movie...

Nothing is there...
½ August 16, 2009
About as bad as movies get. Take the 1990 movie Bad Influences, replace Spader and Lowe with some really bad actors, strip the story to; rich kid who puts himself in bad situation and new bad friends, without any background (and considering that it took this movie 30 minutes to get to the plot tells you all you need to know about the writing) and you are left with a movie where the stripper does not take her clothes off.
½ June 28, 2009
so boring I had to switch it off after 30mins. YAWN.
June 27, 2009
wtf was this movie....it was baseless
½ May 7, 2009
a bit twisted but even that can't save it in my mind. if you want girls, guns and the kinda action ya usually get in made for tv movies plus the odd appearance by the shittest actor ever (vinnie jones) then this is the reel for you. i'm sure it's in every bargain basket in every dvd store
½ April 27, 2009
Quite entertaining besides the ending once again