Over Her Dead Body - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Over Her Dead Body Reviews

½ December 15, 2017
This film is just not funny. it's worth a watch if you like rom-coms and have nothing better to do, but it's only mildly amusing and a lot of the jokes full flat.
October 30, 2017
10/29/2017 (2): Meh. A good cast, but not near funny or memorable enough to set it apart from other romcom's.
½ August 28, 2017
Paul Rudd is decent but everyone else is just going through the motions.
August 16, 2017
Been done a million times but I like this Cinderella story.
½ January 27, 2016
Thought the movie was really funny throughout. Great storyline as well. Good main characters.
October 19, 2015
Good enough for a few laughs , not for buying .
Oops seen again , Ejoyed it again ...
½ May 5, 2015
Nothing exciting and starts to drag. Only watched for Eva.
March 5, 2015
It was an alright movie.
February 23, 2015
I will never go near this or any similar film.
November 22, 2014
i actually enjoyed this film thought it was awesome
October 20, 2014
This was total pants. Eva Longoria should stick at Desperate Housewives and loreal commercials
October 16, 2014
What I got to say about "Over Her Dead Body" is one bad of a movie. "It's a movie that is unfunny and awful in every meaning of the word." The performances by the cast is okay. The directing and screenplay by Jeff Lowell is totally dreadful. "The story-line for my opinion doesn't make no sense at all." The cinematography in this movie is okay. And the score is fine. "I'm raving for my opinion, that "Over Her Dead Body" is one horrendous movie that came out in the year of 2008!"
September 29, 2014
Paul Rudd is so funny, I'll see it for him, but eva longoria-parker is dreadful
½ September 1, 2014
Longoria ruined it for me.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ July 27, 2014
Yes, it's terrible, that's right.
½ June 11, 2014
January 6th 2010
June 11th 2014
½ May 26, 2014
muy pero muy divertida y excelente final
½ May 10, 2014
No just no.... An obvious tax write off to torch ire unsuspecting crowds. Don't just don't watch this!!
February 28, 2014
Good production values, but as a film it can not escape being in the set of generic rom-com Hollywood production line movies. It plays out like a mildly comic reworking of 'Ghost'.