Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean Reviews

December 6, 2015
it could have been better, more informative and richer by recordings.. disapponting :/
August 23, 2012
Magnificent and eye-opening!
February 21, 2012
unfortunately, they're saying it won't be int eh DC area for a couple of years.
½ September 26, 2010
Saw this back in the summer at Bristol IMAX, it had some truly lovely 3D effects, but Daryl Hannah's narration was far too preachy.
½ September 1, 2010
Good lesson, boring movie. No need for IMAX.
½ September 6, 2009
"Voyage sous les mers en 3D" (non reference sous Flixter pour le moment), la derniere prod. en date de J.J. Mantello est simplement magique: nous sommes invites a suivre une petite tortue tout au long de son periple et ses dangers. Un petit road-movie aquatique emouvant, drole et fascinant, malgre quelques petites longueurs qui se font vite oublier...
September 14, 2008
jest saw space in 3d wow now i am thinking all movies should come in 3d
June 26, 2008
FAB! Saw with stylin' 3D glasses at the Indiana State Museum. Very beautiful as well as educational. The kids are still talking about it.
June 12, 2008
worst movie ever.watched with a full crowd half got up and left.dont wacth it.
June 7, 2008
Sounds like this movie didn't rate well, but I'll see it for the IMAX experience.
June 4, 2008
I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE SOOOOO BAD!and its in 3D!
June 3, 2008
i really like dolphins and whales are ok but this is a movie i really want to see
June 1, 2008
My Sis Will LOVE this Movie!!
May 20, 2008
I was so freaking excited to see this movie in the IMax but it ended up being the dullest waste of my time and money since "Good Luck Chuck" I was so disappointed!
May 18, 2008
unfortunately, they're saying it won't be int eh DC area for a couple of years.
May 17, 2008
Really good. The 3D hurt my head, but it was really cool. The dolphins playing was really neat to see.
May 16, 2008
I'd like to see this
May 12, 2008
I love whales and dolphins, but I was very dissapointed with this film. They only showed each species for like 2 minutes, and on some animals (like the Killer Whale) they showed the same footage twice.
The 3D was kinda cool in some parts, like with the humpback, but it gave my boyfriend a headache.
It's too bad they couldnt have made this better (like a blue planet type deal) because it could have been awesome.
Plus if you are a whale geek like me, there is no new information either. I didn't learn anything!
April 18, 2008
i lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeee dolphins and this is a spectacular film
April 9, 2008
Educational, but ultimately boring. Should be used in schools to teach young ones about the various creatures of the sea. Best parts are the close ups, just left me breathless.